GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"So, you university lot..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 09/08/05 at 02:40
Regular
"SOUP!"
I know the general population of SR is at going-to-University age and because most of you are sharper than your average spoons I'm sure a lot of you are diving deep into the neverending pool of governmental debt that is higher education.

Now that it's imminent (well, about 6 weeks away) how prepared/nervous/excited do you feel about the whole thing?

Potentially the only thing that worries me is getting kidnapped by the Palestinians, which isn't very likely since I bought my lead suit.

My plan was to make a lively debate about this whole issue but it's half two in the morning and I'm trying to play online poker whilst typing this, so just try and salvage whatever you can from this.

On a side-note, what the hell has happened to this damn forum? It's like the God of binary condemned this place and wiped his biblical ass all over it. Faggy n00bs lol, k.
Thu 11/08/05 at 22:49
Regular
SHEEPY wrote:
> Well...
>
> Stupid posh accents shouting about crap and then getting bullied by
> the tough kids down at Giffnock.
>
> I chuckle.

I can picture it now "Aha stupid private school boy, my dad earns 800 thousand a week because we live in Giffnock in a house with 18 bedrooms!
Now, give me your lunch money. Aha, look at this he only has 20 quid for his lunch"

Obviously a bit of an exaggeration, but remember they've all got posh accents.

And on that, apparantly I have a posh accent (like hell I do), but I'm not from a posh area, i'm not rich, and I don't go to a posh school (on the contrary, I go to Eastwood High, the complete opposite).
Thu 11/08/05 at 22:47
hmmm

Anyway, only one more year of it left then I'm out of it
Thu 11/08/05 at 22:46
Regular
down wrote:
> It's odd I kind of know people that know you.
>
> That scares me.

It's really really weird.

I mean, (I don't know how well you all know each other), but I was talking to that Shona lass on Tuesday night, and she probably knows you.

It's weird, but in a weird kind of "I don't kno whY" way.
Thu 11/08/05 at 22:45
SHEEPY wrote:
> Well...
>
> Stupid posh accents shouting about crap and then getting bullied by
> the tough kids down at Giffnock.
>
> I chuckle.

Haha, luckily I'm not from a very posh area so I don't have a posh accent
Thu 11/08/05 at 22:44
Sheepy, what are you doing at Glasgow? Politics?
Thu 11/08/05 at 22:44
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Well...

Stupid posh accents shouting about crap and then getting bullied by the tough kids down at Giffnock.

I chuckle.
Thu 11/08/05 at 22:42
:(
Thu 11/08/05 at 22:41
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Actually... Hutchy is at Crossmyloof isn't it?

I used to hate when they all came on my train. I wanted to smash them all in.
munn wrote:
> down wrote:
> Hahah I don't think so, that might be Belmont
>
> They have purple Blazers anyway. Even us Hutchie geeks laugh at them
>
> oh yeah, Belmont.
>
>
> I hate them too.
>
> I thought you wore purple too?

Navy
In Glasgow.

I don't drive, I know how to get there on train though!

Crossmyloof/Maxwell Park/Pollokshields east or west, I don't remember which

It's odd I kind of know people that know you.

That scares me.

I think I'll have to ignore you now.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.