GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"So, you university lot..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 09/08/05 at 02:40
Regular
"SOUP!"
I know the general population of SR is at going-to-University age and because most of you are sharper than your average spoons I'm sure a lot of you are diving deep into the neverending pool of governmental debt that is higher education.

Now that it's imminent (well, about 6 weeks away) how prepared/nervous/excited do you feel about the whole thing?

Potentially the only thing that worries me is getting kidnapped by the Palestinians, which isn't very likely since I bought my lead suit.

My plan was to make a lively debate about this whole issue but it's half two in the morning and I'm trying to play online poker whilst typing this, so just try and salvage whatever you can from this.

On a side-note, what the hell has happened to this damn forum? It's like the God of binary condemned this place and wiped his biblical ass all over it. Faggy n00bs lol, k.
Tue 09/08/05 at 12:53
Regular
I'm heading towards my third year.

How I will miss it when it is over.
Tue 09/08/05 at 11:33
Regular
I get my results next week, Thursday I think.

Anyway, yes, hopefully, if all goes well, I'll be heading my merry way to Lincoln University on the 18th of September.

I'm not sure if I feel 'scared' or not. It's wierd, I'm looking forward to the delights of Freshers week, but then again, I get worried that I'll make no friends and I'll be just sitting in my room and rocking back and forth.

Most likely the latter will not happen, I do get along with people pretty well. I can only imagine everyone else feels the same so it's a neutral thing.

Meh, it'll be (expensive) but good.
Tue 09/08/05 at 10:04
Regular
My exam results are awful.
But I had an unconditional anyway, so I don't care.
Tue 09/08/05 at 08:27
Well, same as Azul, exams back sometime today, so depending on them I'll see what I can do.

Hopefully medicine.
Tue 09/08/05 at 08:08
Regular
Paradox, you are still alive!

[URL]http://ukchatforums.reserve.co.uk/display_messages.php?threadid=128043&forumid=301[/URL]
Tue 09/08/05 at 02:47
888.com is the shiznit.

Anyway, hopefully I'll be going to Uni next year. I'm in my last year at school, and I get my Higher exam results tomorrow (today).
So really, if those are good then lol hai uni bebe hurr i come.
Tue 09/08/05 at 02:40
Regular
"SOUP!"
I know the general population of SR is at going-to-University age and because most of you are sharper than your average spoons I'm sure a lot of you are diving deep into the neverending pool of governmental debt that is higher education.

Now that it's imminent (well, about 6 weeks away) how prepared/nervous/excited do you feel about the whole thing?

Potentially the only thing that worries me is getting kidnapped by the Palestinians, which isn't very likely since I bought my lead suit.

My plan was to make a lively debate about this whole issue but it's half two in the morning and I'm trying to play online poker whilst typing this, so just try and salvage whatever you can from this.

On a side-note, what the hell has happened to this damn forum? It's like the God of binary condemned this place and wiped his biblical ass all over it. Faggy n00bs lol, k.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.