GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"So, you university lot..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 09/08/05 at 02:40
Regular
"SOUP!"
I know the general population of SR is at going-to-University age and because most of you are sharper than your average spoons I'm sure a lot of you are diving deep into the neverending pool of governmental debt that is higher education.

Now that it's imminent (well, about 6 weeks away) how prepared/nervous/excited do you feel about the whole thing?

Potentially the only thing that worries me is getting kidnapped by the Palestinians, which isn't very likely since I bought my lead suit.

My plan was to make a lively debate about this whole issue but it's half two in the morning and I'm trying to play online poker whilst typing this, so just try and salvage whatever you can from this.

On a side-note, what the hell has happened to this damn forum? It's like the God of binary condemned this place and wiped his biblical ass all over it. Faggy n00bs lol, k.
Thu 11/08/05 at 23:03
Regular
Just go to Glasgow, it's the best Uni, obviously, or I wouldn't have wanted to go there.

And stay away from Edinbrugh.

They're all gay over there, relaly.

I went to their open day and I saw a guy wearing a BLAZER with a scarf tied around his neck in a fancy knot!!

How gay can you get?

(He had blond curly hair)
Thu 11/08/05 at 22:59
Memorandum! wrote:
> down wrote:
> Haha, luckily I'm not from a very posh area so I don't have a posh
> accent
>
> I hate your accent, though I've only ever heard you say something
> along the lines of "Ammo!"

I don't actually have a microphone, though it is something I'd actually say :(
Thu 11/08/05 at 22:58
I like Dundee, it's a crap city but a nice hospital.

Hard to get in though...
Thu 11/08/05 at 22:56
Regular
One of my mates is doing Medicine at Dundee.

He only needed a B in Biology (which he did crash Higher) to get in 9he got an A).

He didn't get 5 A's in 5th year either (though I'm not sure what he did get).
Thu 11/08/05 at 22:53
munn wrote:
> down wrote:
> hmmm
>
> Anyway, only one more year of it left then I'm out of it
>
> And you'll probably only need one B or soemthing to get into Medicine
> anywhere.

Well depends where I'm going to apply

Edinburgh hands out unconditionals quite cheerfully, I think Glasgow does too, or at worst two Bs and a C, Dundee, I think they quite like conditionals, and the other one I'm torn between Cambridge and Aberdeen.

So yeah
Thu 11/08/05 at 22:52
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I'm doing History at Glasgow.
There is a school at Giffnock, think most are from Clarkston/Busby.

I used to go to Eastwood swimming baths when they were rebuilding the one in our town.
Thu 11/08/05 at 22:51
Me and some friends were talking to some girls from Stonelaw, and apparently I'm more like them than my friends.

Which is odd.
Thu 11/08/05 at 22:51
Regular
down wrote:
> hmmm
>
> Anyway, only one more year of it left then I'm out of it

And you'll probably only need one B or soemthing to get into Medicine anywhere.
Thu 11/08/05 at 22:50
Regular
"bot"
down wrote:
> Haha, luckily I'm not from a very posh area so I don't have a posh
> accent

I hate your accent, though I've only ever heard you say something along the lines of "Ammo!"
Thu 11/08/05 at 22:50
Regular
Or rather, I went to Eastwood High.

Ahhhh.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.