GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"So, you university lot..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 09/08/05 at 02:40
Regular
"SOUP!"
I know the general population of SR is at going-to-University age and because most of you are sharper than your average spoons I'm sure a lot of you are diving deep into the neverending pool of governmental debt that is higher education.

Now that it's imminent (well, about 6 weeks away) how prepared/nervous/excited do you feel about the whole thing?

Potentially the only thing that worries me is getting kidnapped by the Palestinians, which isn't very likely since I bought my lead suit.

My plan was to make a lively debate about this whole issue but it's half two in the morning and I'm trying to play online poker whilst typing this, so just try and salvage whatever you can from this.

On a side-note, what the hell has happened to this damn forum? It's like the God of binary condemned this place and wiped his biblical ass all over it. Faggy n00bs lol, k.
Thu 11/08/05 at 23:20
Regular
And Buchanan street being far too long for it's own good.
Thu 11/08/05 at 23:14
Most people from Glasgow really love their city, compared to other places in the UK. It just seems so perfect, it's got everything you'd want, except for slightly poorer weather than other parts of Britain.
Thu 11/08/05 at 23:13
Regular
"bot"
Ian Grigg-Spall wanted me to go for an interview, but I couldn't be bothered. Poor Ian.
Thu 11/08/05 at 23:12
Ammo, here!
Regular
"bot"
down wrote:
> I don't actually have a microphone, though it is something I'd
> actually say :(

haha, it was a cheap dig at your CONSTANT THROWING OF AMMO PACKS
Regular
"Excommunicated"
What I was kind of saying is... if you came from England or abroad. Glasgow would be a really appealing choice for Uni quality/social life/general coolness.

Though, living in a suburb makes you hesitent a bit.. and yes, commuting is not fun.
Thu 11/08/05 at 23:08
why would it suck, because I wouldn't get into halls?
Thu 11/08/05 at 23:07
Regular
SHEEPY wrote:
> live right next time to it.

Eh?
Thu 11/08/05 at 23:06
I can't be bothered with interviews - Edinburgh takes people into medicine on unconditionals without interviews

I don't really care where I go, I'll almost certainly end up with a job when I finish, but maybe it would be easier to move upwards if I've been to a better uni or something

I don't really know.
Thu 11/08/05 at 23:04
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Don't go to Dundee.

Glasgow is such a cool place to come to... just sucks if you live right next time to it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.