GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Lost"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 28/07/05 at 15:32
Regular
"serenity now!"
I notice there's ads for this now on Channel 4, so they've finally picked up this show.

The adverts are actually terrible, but the show itself is amazing - original, exciting, and tense, such a rarity. Check it out, or set your fancy Sky+, 'cos once you've seen the first double-length ep you'll be hooked.
Page:
Fri 05/08/05 at 22:04
Regular
"0228"
I just saw the advert. How could anybody mistake it for reality TV?
Fri 05/08/05 at 22:53
Regular
"Mozzy"
While I was in France I managed to see a bit, it was in French though. They have flashbacks in the series, dont they? Thats what it looked like anyway.

Cant wait to see in on Wednesday.
Sat 06/08/05 at 19:18
Regular
[Post removed.]
Mon 08/08/05 at 13:20
Regular
Ok, this is starting on wednesday, for those that didn't know.

8.30-9.30 and then another episode 10-11.

Shall definitely be watching.
Mon 08/08/05 at 13:49
For god's sake Reefer, will you stop posting spoilers in every god damned thread you can.

We don't really give a flying rat's ass if you've seen it before everyone else, we don't want to read your spoilers.
We don't. care. at. all.

Do you get some sort of pleasure from making it as OBVIOUS AS POSSIBLE to everyone that you've seen something before everyone else?

ffs. We wouldn't be discussing how great this looked if we wanted your spoilers
Mon 08/08/05 at 13:49
RANT RANT RANT RAWRZ
Mon 08/08/05 at 14:04
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
well said blimmerfisch, and thanks, that was at the top, and stopped me reading down, where i now have the belief there are spoilers. ;)
Mon 08/08/05 at 14:15
Regular
"bot"
blimmerfisch wrote:
> We don't really give a flying rat's ass if you've seen it before
> everyone else, we don't want to read your spoilers.
> We don't. care. at. all.

he just thinks he's special because he worked out how to use torrents.
Mon 08/08/05 at 14:44
Regular
"Woke up this mornin"
Sorry blim - swearing is swearing so you get a yellow, but I find spoilers infuriating enough that I've warned Reefer for doing this too.
Mon 08/08/05 at 14:46
Regular
"Woke up this mornin"
I've seen up to ep 17 though - does that make me big and clever?
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.