GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Lost"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 28/07/05 at 15:32
Regular
"serenity now!"
I notice there's ads for this now on Channel 4, so they've finally picked up this show.

The adverts are actually terrible, but the show itself is amazing - original, exciting, and tense, such a rarity. Check it out, or set your fancy Sky+, 'cos once you've seen the first double-length ep you'll be hooked.
Page:
Thu 28/07/05 at 17:38
Regular
"serenity now!"
Mozzy wrote:
> Im confused, SMV - you're talking as if you've seen the program, have
> you? Isn't it coming soon still?

The first series has been shown in the US.
Thu 28/07/05 at 17:40
Regular
"Mozzy"
Ahhh right.

But why is Legendary Link saying it would make a good reality tv show? A plane crashing? People dying? I dont see how that could be turned into a reality tv show.
Thu 28/07/05 at 17:42
Regular
"serenity now!"
Mozzy wrote:
> But why is Legendary Link saying it would make a good reality tv
> show? A plane crashing? People dying? I dont see how that could be
> turned into a reality tv show.

I kinda wondered that myself. Killing your contestants - it could be like The Running Man.
Thu 28/07/05 at 18:01
Regular
Certainly looks interesting.

Mainly because it has a hobbit in it.
Thu 28/07/05 at 18:02
Regular
"serenity now!"
A drug-crazed, Liam Gallagher-wannabe hobbit.

Even better.
Thu 28/07/05 at 18:29
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Why do people think it is a reality TV show?
Thu 28/07/05 at 18:35
"period drama"
Aye, looking forward to it. Saw a few clips on Newsnight Review the other week, and it looked pretty good.
Thu 28/07/05 at 23:07
Regular
what i meant was that putting a number of contestants stranded on an island, and to win they have to unlock the islands secrets is a good idea, these people they have beeen chosen specifically, people with the skills to do the tasks that unlock the secrets.
This mean you wouldent get the retards of bigbrother, but u might get an army person, a cook, a doctor, an explosive expert etc,it would be in some tropical place, but it would be set up, like i'm a celebrity, they are "stranded" in the jungle.

I did'nt mean make a plane crash lol.

I got the idea it was reality TV show because of an application that went around my 6th form for a new shipwreaked like program, probs shipwreaked lol.
Fri 29/07/05 at 10:57
Regular
"Mozzy"
Has anyone seen the modern Romeo + Juliet film? The one where they have guns and cars?

Well, Mercutio (the black guy) looks like that other black guy in the Lost advert.

Is it him?
Fri 29/07/05 at 11:47
Regular
"serenity now!"
Yeah, that's him. He was also Link in The Matrix.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.