GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Lost"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 28/07/05 at 15:32
Regular
"serenity now!"
I notice there's ads for this now on Channel 4, so they've finally picked up this show.

The adverts are actually terrible, but the show itself is amazing - original, exciting, and tense, such a rarity. Check it out, or set your fancy Sky+, 'cos once you've seen the first double-length ep you'll be hooked.
Page:
Tue 09/08/05 at 00:11
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Kilgore Trout wrote:
> I've seen up to ep 17 though - does that make me big and clever?

No, but it makes you able to tell me whether it's worth watching, in your opinion.

So is it?
Tue 09/08/05 at 12:42
Regular
JFH wrote:
> I just saw the advert. How could anybody mistake it for reality TV?

I thought it was an advert for deodorant or somethign the first time I saw it.
Tue 09/08/05 at 13:08
Regular
It has got a weird trailer. I thought it was actualy some weird perfume ad when I first saw it....
Tue 09/08/05 at 13:12
Regular
Oh I saw a preview for this on E4, it looked freaking awful.
Tue 09/08/05 at 13:39
Regular
"Mozzy"
Get out of this thread then.
Tue 09/08/05 at 16:50
Regular
Ah, come on, the trailer does it make it look awful - it's the truth. I wouldn't be watching this if it hadn't been for this thread.
Tue 09/08/05 at 17:07
Regular
The trailer is terrible... but it is like the twilight Zone meets lord of the flies.

Ghosts and Polar Bears. Great.
Tue 09/08/05 at 17:30
Regular
"Woke up this mornin"
Tphi wrote:
> Kilgore Trout wrote:
> I've seen up to ep 17 though - does that make me big and clever?
>
> No, but it makes you able to tell me whether it's worth watching, in
> your opinion.
>
> So is it?

Definitely. The trailer, by trying its best to be arty, is just confusing. It really gives no idea as to what you're going to be watching.

Alternatively - the sarcastic answer: 'No, it's not worth watching. That's why I've watched 17 episodes!'
Tue 09/08/05 at 17:36
Regular
"cachoo"
I think the adverts are great. There's one which I wanna see again where it had something to do with secrets. Got good music aswell.
Tue 09/08/05 at 17:57
Regular
Mozzy wrote:
> Get out of this thread then.

Oh I'm soooooo sorry. I didn't realise we weren't aloud to express negative opinions on a 'discussion' forum.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.