GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Lost"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 28/07/05 at 15:32
Regular
"serenity now!"
I notice there's ads for this now on Channel 4, so they've finally picked up this show.

The adverts are actually terrible, but the show itself is amazing - original, exciting, and tense, such a rarity. Check it out, or set your fancy Sky+, 'cos once you've seen the first double-length ep you'll be hooked.
Page:
Sat 10/09/05 at 09:57
Regular
"Im a Daddy :-)"
What is that thing in the jungle? (The big thing)
Sat 10/09/05 at 01:05
"period drama"
They better repeat this on E4 all the way through sometime. I was on holiday when the first 2 or 3 episodes went out, so didn't bother with the rest.
Sat 10/09/05 at 01:02
Just finished off the series in the last few hours. Th ending is rather crap, in that the series leads you to it near the end, with nothing you wouldn't expect(what else is going to happen after you finish building a raft?). And the hatch... OMG THE HATCH... no.

Ms Lily is the only reason I watched it 'til the end.
Thu 08/09/05 at 23:48
Regular
It was given away in the flashback subtitle that said "Have you been taking your lessons" (or something similar).
Thu 08/09/05 at 22:49
many goats wrote:
> I think the subtitle "I have to tell them" or something gave
> that away.

That was because he had her fathers watch on; not because she could speak english. She said that her husband doesn't know...
Thu 08/09/05 at 17:30
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
I think the subtitle "I have to tell them" or something gave that away.
Thu 08/09/05 at 11:30
Regular
"For One Night Only"
Never actually been in on the nights to watch it, I always record it though. Good stuff. As I don't really watch TV, this is the only thing television-wise I bother to look forward to.

Last night's episode was all about the Korean couple. I just KNEW that the woman was able to speak English, I knew it. Still, highly enjoyable.
Sat 27/08/05 at 11:08
Regular
Never played Half Life, so no.
Sat 27/08/05 at 06:57
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
gamesfreak wrote:
> I'm not sure if that John (the doctor) is hallucinating or something,
> but the guy in the suit that randomly appears?
>
> What's all that about?

Have you never seen the Gman in Half life?
Sat 27/08/05 at 02:56
Regular
JFH wrote:
> What happened at the beginning of the last episode? I missed the first
> five minutes, there were loads of references to somebody drowning
> though.

*SPOILER* for anyone who hasnt seen latest episode on E4

Jack saw someone screaming for help in the water, he went in to save her but he had to save the guy who is with that blonde leggy tart, as he went to save her first but failed and almost drowned himself...jack took him back to the beach and the women was left to drown...The guy jack saved then shouted to jack that he could have made it back to the beach himself and he should have gone to save the women.

There was a flashback to jack as a kid before this where one of his mates was being beat up and jack was being held by another guy and told "walk away and you wont get hurt" but jack wanted to help his mate and get a punch in the face just as the flash back ended...

i think that was the first 5 minutes anyway!
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.