GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Bye Bye Resident Evil"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 20/07/05 at 11:48
Regular
Via the latest edition of Famitsu magazine it has been revealed that Resident Evil 5, the anticipated follow up to the fantastic Gamecube survival horror, will be appearing on the Playstation 3 and X-box 360.

It is not a massive suprise considering Nintendo's new direction for gaming. There is also no confirmation that there won't be a Revolution version of the game... just Capcom, as of yet, know little about the system and how the game would work (well they probably know more than you and I).

Further compounds the need for two consoles for Nintendo fans still craving the usual gaming experience. I've already decided to pick up an X-box 360 this Christmas but naturally the Revolution is still top of my list.

Here's to the future.

Dringo.
Wed 20/07/05 at 17:59
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Dringo wrote:
> Here's to the future.
>
> Dringo.

I laughed out loud.
Wed 20/07/05 at 18:05
Regular
"bot"
I always do.
Wed 20/07/05 at 18:16
Regular
"the burning sky"
Dringo wrote:
> Errr Tilt Revolution's graphics will be on par with the rivals.

Since when?
Wed 20/07/05 at 18:28
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Tomm wrote:
> Dringo wrote:
>
> Since when?

Reggie said something to that effect in an interview recently.

Who cares, really? I mean, I don't think we've actually seen any proper PS3/Xbox360 games running on finished PS3/Xbox360 hardware yet.

Dev programs yeh, like that rubber duck thingy from Sony at E3. Oh and pre-rendered bullsh*t like the Killzone stuff.
Wed 20/07/05 at 18:29
Regular
I'm glad it's coming out on 360. Based on this generation, I want to stay as far away from PS3 as possible...seeing as I only have 2 non-promo games, and I've only played one of them for more than an hour...
Thu 21/07/05 at 08:29
Regular
"8==="
Tphi wrote:
> Tomm wrote:
> Dringo wrote:
>
> Since when?
>
> Reggie said something to that effect in an interview recently.

Ah well Nintendo's spin-doctor is a reliable unbiased source then...

> Who cares, really?

Casual gamers and graphics junkies.

I mean, I don't think we've actually seen any
> proper PS3/Xbox360 games running on finished PS3/Xbox360 hardware
> yet.

That argument might work for the PS3 set of FMV movies but we've seen Ghost Recon 3 in action and Oblivion will look like what has been shown so far on the 360. Bethesda are advising people to get a 360 if they're unsure whether their PC can handle the game or not.
Thu 21/07/05 at 09:54
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
If you haven't already seen them, here are the first shots of the game.

[URL]http://www.jeux-france.com/images4_4326.html[/URL]
Thu 21/07/05 at 09:58
Regular
"8==="
Still haven't got 4 yet.

Need a memory card too.

Miaow
Thu 21/07/05 at 10:58
Regular
"Catch it!"
Im going to get number 4 for christmas on the PS2.
Thu 21/07/05 at 12:42
Regular
Revolution graphics will be technically inferior to Sony's and Microsoft's but in reality very similar. They'll certainly look next gen.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.