GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Bye Bye Resident Evil"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 20/07/05 at 11:48
Regular
Via the latest edition of Famitsu magazine it has been revealed that Resident Evil 5, the anticipated follow up to the fantastic Gamecube survival horror, will be appearing on the Playstation 3 and X-box 360.

It is not a massive suprise considering Nintendo's new direction for gaming. There is also no confirmation that there won't be a Revolution version of the game... just Capcom, as of yet, know little about the system and how the game would work (well they probably know more than you and I).

Further compounds the need for two consoles for Nintendo fans still craving the usual gaming experience. I've already decided to pick up an X-box 360 this Christmas but naturally the Revolution is still top of my list.

Here's to the future.

Dringo.
Fri 22/07/05 at 12:23
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Meh, I'm getting a 360 anyway, so I'm not too bothered if Resi 5 isn't going to appear on the Revolution.

I think there's a chance it will, because Capcom aren't going to announce a game for a console which is pretty much non-existent right now. No specs, no controller, and not even a finalised design? You can see why they haven't.
Fri 22/07/05 at 12:40
Regular
Well according to SEGA they haven't seen anything of it yet. So Capcom probably don't have any dev kits.
Fri 22/07/05 at 13:01
Regular
"What is your biddin"
is there realy a resident evil 5 i have not heard of that yet
Fri 22/07/05 at 14:50
"period drama"
I wonder why ...
Fri 22/07/05 at 21:32
"period drama"
Here's the footage if anyone wants:
[URL]http://gamesradar.msn.co.uk/downloads/default.asp?pagetypeid=2&articleid=36701&subsectionid=1625[/URL]

They appear to be ... *gulp* ... sprinting.
Fri 22/07/05 at 21:43
Regular
wont be out for AGES tho, and look how different 4 was compaired to the walking past the fans 1st trailor. i really did think the illness was gonna play a more vital part of 4, maybe like special powers etc.
Fri 22/07/05 at 23:36
Regular
"The definitive tag"
Good to see the return of Chris Redfield. Would rather play as the original hero and survivor than the poncey, girly haired Leon.
Fri 22/07/05 at 23:47
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Chr1s wrote:
> Good to see the return of Chris Redfield. Would rather play as the
> original hero and survivor than the poncey, girly haired Leon.

Leon rocked! Although shoulda taken the oppurtunity at the end of Resi 4 to properly bone Ashley over the side of the jet-ski like she was hinting at.

Anyway, is that confirmed that is Chris? It doesn't look a lot like him..
Sat 23/07/05 at 00:53
"period drama"
Leon did indeed rock - a fantastic character, and not at all poncey you fool.
Sat 23/07/05 at 01:17
Regular
"Divine Davine"
He sure is a toughie. Bless him.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.