GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"*******SPOILERS*******RAW"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 14/06/05 at 17:08
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
If you feel the need to post spoilers this is how you do it...
In particularly Hillfish and jakey b

*************SPOILERS******************

As most of us know now, even if we didnt want to...the draft pick was Kurt Angle.

I have to say i loved the 'Wooooo!' battle between Kurt and Ric Flair!
Best bit of comedy on RAW in aaaages! Every time i watch it i crack up laughing!

I actually liked the final segment even though it did have Triple H talking. A few matches made for next week and Vengeance. Shaping up to be good. (Not as good as ECW though!)

Should be a better PPV with another belt on the line with the Triple Threat Match for the WWE Championship. Could be a doorway for the title to go back to Smackdown? Who knows.

Any other comments?
Sat 18/06/05 at 11:01
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
Glad you editted it. I haven't watched Smackdown yet, so at least I still don't know who it is... :D
Wed 22/06/05 at 10:20
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Did anyone else see that Benjamin title loss coming? I thought about it during the match and i thought, Carlito debut on Smackdown he won a title sp he could do it again on RAW, however i thought Benjamins Title Reign, running since something like October the 19th, i thought he wouldnt have lost on RAW, but rather on a PPV. Maybe he will win it back at Vengeance.

Messed up that suicide dive a bit. Didnt look too healthy!
Wed 22/06/05 at 13:17
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Waste of a title switch, no build up at all. Should have been done at Vengeance, let Benjamin pick up the DQ this week and set up a rematch for the PPV where Carlito would win the strap. That was the smart booking decision.

Botched a couple of things in that match, not too usual standards
Wed 22/06/05 at 13:19
Regular
"..."
Smart booking + WWE = fundamental contradiction.
Wed 22/06/05 at 13:21
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Was going to say that but after recent whining about me daring to actually criticise the WWE leaving the marks crying into their *get the F out* t-shirts, i thought i'd leave it
Wed 22/06/05 at 13:23
Regular
"..."
I was beginning to think that things were getting slightly better, but the ECW PPV soon snapped me out of that way of thinking. I think I was just becoming numb to the awfulness of it all.

Bring back ECW full-time!!!
Wed 22/06/05 at 13:25
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Heyman's hinted at it but i doubt it'll pick up as Vince will just buy out all the top stars. Of course if TNA collapses that could mean some of their stars joining ECW. Would certainly love to see the Best. Moonsault. Ever off a balcony :-D
Wed 22/06/05 at 19:41
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
I could really see One Night Stand as the revival becaise of the fan backing and the superstars loyalty yo ECW. Even though a lot of them were not happy with Heyman etc. They still showed up and put on a great show and you can tell they love ECW.

Would love to see it full time.
Thu 23/06/05 at 01:46
Regular
"you've got a beard"
The Wardy wrote:

> Messed up that suicide dive a bit. Didnt look too healthy!

it's tough to to an unaided leap over the top rope, i've seen plenty worse spills than that mate ;)
benjemin was fine though and didn't need any attention backstage (except from yo' momma! :D )
Thu 23/06/05 at 19:27
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Yeah, not sure if he played on it that he was injured from the suicide dive when he was on the top turnbuckle and nearly fell off, or maybe he did actually lose his balance.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.