GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"*******SPOILERS*******RAW"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 14/06/05 at 17:08
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
If you feel the need to post spoilers this is how you do it...
In particularly Hillfish and jakey b

*************SPOILERS******************

As most of us know now, even if we didnt want to...the draft pick was Kurt Angle.

I have to say i loved the 'Wooooo!' battle between Kurt and Ric Flair!
Best bit of comedy on RAW in aaaages! Every time i watch it i crack up laughing!

I actually liked the final segment even though it did have Triple H talking. A few matches made for next week and Vengeance. Shaping up to be good. (Not as good as ECW though!)

Should be a better PPV with another belt on the line with the Triple Threat Match for the WWE Championship. Could be a doorway for the title to go back to Smackdown? Who knows.

Any other comments?
Fri 24/06/05 at 18:12
Regular
"TNA > WWE"
Gotta say Carlito, Benjamin's had it long enough, its time to crown a new champ 4 a while... out with the old and in with the new

Benjamin - 1
Carlito - 2

Now thats cool!
Fri 24/06/05 at 19:46
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
I heard somewhere on another forum that Carlito will keep it for a long time. I hope he doesnt because he hardly ever wins a match well. At least Benjamin puts on a good match and wins cleanly. Whatever they do with the IC title i am looking forward to seeing (no anti-WWE replies please)
Fri 24/06/05 at 23:30
Regular
"I like cheese"
Obviously I'm gonna say Carlito. But, I think Benjamin can go onto even bigger things now.

3-1 Carlito.
Sat 25/06/05 at 10:37
Regular
Antteh's right, Carlito will retain allowing Benjamin to be pushed into the World Title picture. Although, I doubt Vince and co will be pushing him up top any time soon.
Sat 25/06/05 at 14:16
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Carlito will win it. Probably be a 2 month feud with Benjamin or so where after Benjamin will fade into obscurity if he doesn't get drafted to Smackdown which i think he will
Sat 25/06/05 at 14:31
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
Yep, Carlito will definately win it. Not sure what they'll do with Shelton after he's out of the IC title picture though...
Sat 25/06/05 at 22:09
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
If Benjamin isnt pushed to World Title matches then i can see him being in the IC title picture for a long time, purely because of his long run as champ. I remember saying a long time ago that there is becoming a lack of IC title contenders because a lot of the IC Champs end up using it as a stepping stone to World Title Matches, (such as Orton/Edge as the most recent examples...also Jericho and Christian were IC contenders and now are going for the WWE Title at Vengeance). Anyone who holds the IC title for a while seems to get a title shot not long after they drop the strap.
Sun 26/06/05 at 14:32
Regular
"you've got a beard"
The Wardy wrote:

> Thats why i was surprised with the suicide dive because you know how
> he does the stinger splash and then if someone moves he will jump and
> land on the top ropes. It is very impressive and that shows the the
> spring he has in his jumps.

no.
it's a different spot entirely. As he whips the guy across from the other corner into the buckle he'll tell hm whether to take the splash or dodge it, if the guy is to dodge then Benjimen will do the higher jump and land on the buckles, if not then he'll do the splash.

Kawada wrote:
> Stick to stealing Sabin's moves Benjamin and leave Awesome's alone :-D

hehe, they only stole them from other people to start with anyways :D

as for the IC strap, they'll keep it on Carlito i think, no point devaluing it by having it shift so quickly. the IC belt needs to get it's importance back. it worked far better when the guys fighting for it actually WANTED it, instead of just climbing another rung on their way to the world title. Guys like Bret Hart, Mr Perfect, Shawn Michaels all gave that belt a LOT of prestige and there were no constant changes so it actually meant something to hold it. More long runs like benimens i hope!!, although i'd like to see it on someone besides CCC, i don't know who he's sucking backstage to snare a title on his first night on both shows, especially seeing sa all he's done in the meantime is go "owie, my shoulder has a boo-boo".
Sun 26/06/05 at 14:37
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Heh i read something someone wrote on the blog i visit about Carlito saying if you took away the ability to use the word "cool" in every sentence and ban apples that Carlito would just be left standing in the ring without doing or saying anything and i have to agree. Plus his in-ring work isn't anything that jumps out at you, at least not to earn a title on the first night of both shows
Sun 26/06/05 at 14:41
Regular
"One Man Landslide"
Very_Metal wrote:
> as for the IC strap, they'll keep it on Carlito i think, no point
> devaluing it by having it shift so quickly. the IC belt needs to get
> it's importance back. it worked far better when the guys fighting for
> it actually WANTED it, instead of just climbing another rung on their
> way to the world title. Guys like Bret Hart, Mr Perfect, Shawn
> Michaels all gave that belt a LOT of prestige and there were no
> constant changes so it actually meant something to hold it.

This man speaks the truth.

There needs to be more of a separate division for the IC Title, so you don't just lose it once then move to the World Title, because then its importance is devalued. Better to keep people fighting for that title for a longer time, maturing as wrestlers, then they'll be ready for the main event-style divisions, and it'll give someone new to the main event picture a lot more attention. In turn, that'll make the World Title (or WWE Title, depending on what they do with the title situation from now on) look more important, because of the prestige of the IC Title that the IC guys had poured so much effort into getting, as well as being the top belt on the card.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.