GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"*******SPOILERS*******RAW"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 14/06/05 at 17:08
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
If you feel the need to post spoilers this is how you do it...
In particularly Hillfish and jakey b

*************SPOILERS******************

As most of us know now, even if we didnt want to...the draft pick was Kurt Angle.

I have to say i loved the 'Wooooo!' battle between Kurt and Ric Flair!
Best bit of comedy on RAW in aaaages! Every time i watch it i crack up laughing!

I actually liked the final segment even though it did have Triple H talking. A few matches made for next week and Vengeance. Shaping up to be good. (Not as good as ECW though!)

Should be a better PPV with another belt on the line with the Triple Threat Match for the WWE Championship. Could be a doorway for the title to go back to Smackdown? Who knows.

Any other comments?
Thu 16/06/05 at 14:23
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
I was just replying to jakey b in the angle to raw thread and it wouldnt post because of something wrong with the URL. I went back into ukchatforums and the thread had disappeared.

Nice one staffies!
-----------------

What i was going to say in that thread was:

Most people wouldnt have minded the spoiler if it was after Wednesday (for RAW) and after Friday for Smackdown, because this way people have had a chance to watch the shows.

They make a big deal about the draft lottery, and it is a shame when you read about it before because its nice to be surprised when the music hits and you find out who it is.
Its annoying that the draft lottery has had 3 picks, and so far i have read about 2 of them before i saw the show. (Benoit and Angle).

The the Cena move wasnt spoiled is bacause i watched it live at 2am because i didnt have to get up next morning. Also, Kawada did make the thread and warn about spoilers for anyone who hadn't seen it.

Just learn by your mistakes 'jakey b' and please dont do it again
Thu 16/06/05 at 15:02
Regular
"paid, laid and made"
So are we all cool with each other now

yes

no taking the p!ss out of other peoples ( mine especially ) information

when they have clearly put it on here to inform people of updates and things that are going to happen
Thu 16/06/05 at 15:07
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Yeah, theres no problem with posting it, but just post it after the Wednesday showing of RAW and the Friday showing of Smackdown, because by then most people have seen the shows and will not be annoyed by spoilers.
Thu 16/06/05 at 16:26
Regular
"I like cheese"
Really enjoyed RAW this week, I think they've picked up their game. Even JR seemed a little bit more on the ball.

Vengeance is gonna rock. Edge vs Kane is sure to be enjoyable, Shawn Michaels vs Kurt Angle will be awesome once again, the triple threat match for the WWE Title should be match of the night, and you can't go wrong with Triple H in Hell In A Cell. It should be brutal, and for once I really don't know whose going to win.

Can't wait.
Thu 16/06/05 at 16:41
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
It's funny you say that...i was just watching RAW and i was thinking how JR doesnt make as many mistakes as usual
Thu 16/06/05 at 17:47
Regular
Ant wrote:
> Really enjoyed RAW this week, I think they've picked up their game.

Really? I totally couldn't get into it this week. As Matt said, the Austin segment was nice and the matches set up for Vengence are no doubt awesome (Well, for the most part). Still, the show seemed pretty dire to me...
Thu 16/06/05 at 19:05
Regular
"I like cheese"
I liked it. Austin segment was well done (he actually set up a pretty good match), and the tag team 'main event' was top notch, especially with Y2J's heel turn and Cena's backstage attack. Enjoying Masters' Masterlock Challenge much more now it's superstars, although admittedly his 'match' with Slaughter was nothing compared to what I thought was an excellent bout between him and Val Venis last week. Kane looked a bit like his old self again and I thought the Angle/HHH/Flair/Batista thing was great. And then HBK arrived as well, setting up another great match for Vengeance!
Thu 16/06/05 at 21:59
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
The Jericho heel turn didn't work for me. I couldn't care less if he beat up Cena and the fact that the next segment in the back was all 'Hey, you've got to put in the match for the title now! I've made it personal!' just enforced to me how desperate Jericho is for a title shot. In my eyes, he's not a heel.

The trades have been unfair to Smackdown in that, although wrestling ability wise it's still the same level (Angle - Benoit, ***** - Cena), Smackdown has lost the mic work. Hopefully, Jericho will win the title and get traded to Smackdown.

In my opinion, there was too much build this week and it really took me out of the show.
Thu 16/06/05 at 22:28
Regular
"I like cheese"
Argh, now I know Smackdown's next draft, lol.

That makes 3 out of 4 where I haven't been surprised...I need to stop checking this forum so often. :P
Thu 16/06/05 at 22:34
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Heh, I thought something was wrong and I was planning to do two posts. Must focus better. :)

Anyway, edited it out although it's a bit late now. :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.