GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Pulling In Clubs"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 22/04/05 at 21:17
Regular
Okay, I need advice.

It's been ages since I've pulled in a club, especially in circumstances where you can't really talk (on the dancefloor), and I've totally lost the feel for it.

However, I've improved myself a bit recently, leading to more opportunities. I've had opportunities before, but not really been sure how to make a move (in opportunities where I 'would').
Last night was a blatant example of this - total opportunity with a really hot woman, and decent opportunities with a couple of other hot women.

I'd rather a long term relationship, but I don't have a problem with casual sex, and you wouldn't either if you saw that girl :^P

So, pulling on a dancefloor, where you can't really talk. Help Mumbai get laid :^D
Mon 25/04/05 at 14:35
"Hello, wanna see me play guitar?" works a charm.
Mon 25/04/05 at 14:34
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Al this information is useless if you'e ugly of course.
Mon 25/04/05 at 14:25
Regular
"..."
Don't look at me, you instantly forget everything you ever knew about pulling the moment you get married. If I ever become single, I'm shafted.
Mon 25/04/05 at 13:33
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
The sign-language for "Fancy a drink?" sometimes looks like "Suck my c*ck?". Well that can be your excuse when you get it out.
Mon 25/04/05 at 13:31
Regular
"smile, it's free"
Nah, being yourself only works if you happen to be naturally attractive and charming.
Mon 25/04/05 at 13:29
Regular
The last few times I pulled, I regretted each one.

I'm in a relationship now, 3 Years strong. My advice, don't try too hard and gauge if they're spoken for before you move in. A quick dance, offer her a drink and to find a seat (sign language if you can't talk/hear) then just be yourself.
Mon 25/04/05 at 13:28
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
2 words: "Horse tranquiliser"
Mon 25/04/05 at 13:27
Regular
They're usually the fat ones :P
Mon 25/04/05 at 13:25
Regular
"smile, it's free"
Or just go for the drunk chick who's dancing on her own.
Mon 25/04/05 at 13:24
Regular
"smile, it's free"
I find not opening my mouth to say anything stupid works best.

Dance, make eye contact, and look to see how she reacts.

Good reaction (shy smile or she maintains eye contact) = go for it.
No reaction/bad reaction = don't embarass yourself by trying.

Don't bother chasing the ones that just look like they want the attention though, they either come to you or you ignore them.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.