GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Pulling In Clubs"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 22/04/05 at 21:17
Regular
Okay, I need advice.

It's been ages since I've pulled in a club, especially in circumstances where you can't really talk (on the dancefloor), and I've totally lost the feel for it.

However, I've improved myself a bit recently, leading to more opportunities. I've had opportunities before, but not really been sure how to make a move (in opportunities where I 'would').
Last night was a blatant example of this - total opportunity with a really hot woman, and decent opportunities with a couple of other hot women.

I'd rather a long term relationship, but I don't have a problem with casual sex, and you wouldn't either if you saw that girl :^P

So, pulling on a dancefloor, where you can't really talk. Help Mumbai get laid :^D
Fri 22/04/05 at 21:17
Regular
Okay, I need advice.

It's been ages since I've pulled in a club, especially in circumstances where you can't really talk (on the dancefloor), and I've totally lost the feel for it.

However, I've improved myself a bit recently, leading to more opportunities. I've had opportunities before, but not really been sure how to make a move (in opportunities where I 'would').
Last night was a blatant example of this - total opportunity with a really hot woman, and decent opportunities with a couple of other hot women.

I'd rather a long term relationship, but I don't have a problem with casual sex, and you wouldn't either if you saw that girl :^P

So, pulling on a dancefloor, where you can't really talk. Help Mumbai get laid :^D
Fri 22/04/05 at 21:20
Regular
"0228"
If you feel unable to pull on a dancefloor then don't, go somewhere you're comfortable. Join a tennis club, I hear they're good places to get a girl.
Fri 22/04/05 at 21:21
Regular
"Sal Paradise"
If the girls having a good time (aka trotted) and you think she's liking you, just dance with her...suggestively, and then kiss her, if she kisses back (almost certainly will in these situations, she doesnt have a reason to reject you unless you're a mutant) then pull her to one side and talk about where the night could take you, or exchange phone numbers etc.

I'm sorry what was the question again?...
Fri 22/04/05 at 21:41
Regular
I like them not much more drunk than me at worst, otherwise it feels like I'm taking advantage.

I wouldn't say I'm uncomfortable meeting them there, if there's a quiet enough area to have a bit of a chat, then dance, I'm normally okay. Its just knowing how to make a move without actually being able to talk to her. Any uncomfortableness I should be able to deal with and/or overcome.
Fri 22/04/05 at 21:42
Regular
Ask her if she wants a drink, then get her to pay.

That should do the trick.
Fri 22/04/05 at 21:46
Regular
Mumbai Duck wrote:
> Its just knowing how to make a move without actually being able
> to talk to her.

It's all about eye contact.

There's no real method, it's all about the moment really. I'm not gonna pretend like I'm some dance floor casanova, hell most the girls I've hooked up with in clubs have had to make the first move.

Offering a drink or asking her some insincere question is usually a good way to break the ice. Failing that, dry humping her leg and girating your crotch in her face should do the trick.
Fri 22/04/05 at 22:16
Regular
"Laughingstock"
Lick her head like Wacko.
No idea. I've never been on a dancefloor.
Fri 22/04/05 at 23:22
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Mumbai Duck wrote:
> So, pulling on a dancefloor, where you can't really talk. Help Mumbai
> get laid :^D

Either: -

1) Dress like a tart.
2) Don't go to nightclubs.
Fri 22/04/05 at 23:41
Regular
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> hell most the girls
> I've hooked up with in clubs have had to make the first move.

--

Yup, that's the way forward. I'm a fan of the minimal effort approach.

Being drunk helps
Fri 22/04/05 at 23:43
Regular
"Bicycle"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> Offering a drink or asking her some insincere question is usually a
> good way to break the ice.

Because it's so easy to pose questions without talking...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.