GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Pulling In Clubs"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 22/04/05 at 21:17
Regular
Okay, I need advice.

It's been ages since I've pulled in a club, especially in circumstances where you can't really talk (on the dancefloor), and I've totally lost the feel for it.

However, I've improved myself a bit recently, leading to more opportunities. I've had opportunities before, but not really been sure how to make a move (in opportunities where I 'would').
Last night was a blatant example of this - total opportunity with a really hot woman, and decent opportunities with a couple of other hot women.

I'd rather a long term relationship, but I don't have a problem with casual sex, and you wouldn't either if you saw that girl :^P

So, pulling on a dancefloor, where you can't really talk. Help Mumbai get laid :^D
Sun 24/04/05 at 13:12
Regular
"SOUP!"
Basically yeah, from my experience.

I dont go clubbing anymore due to the scene not appealing to me too much due to having a girlfriend and realising there are clubs that cater for rock music fans.

However the few dance/trance clubs I've been to when I was single consisted of me leeching at the bar for a while, then finding some girl I liked the look of and dancing in front of her. Most of the time it led to kissing and getting a number, once it involved a 6'5 guy glaring at me whilst cracking his knuckles. I've had my fair share of rejections too, if a girl moves away, shakes her head, whatever, then just smile and move on. It's not personal. You need to realise you are the centre of the universe and anyone who doesn't see that is a blind fool. You should feel sorry for them for passing up the opportunity to dance with you.

Stop being such a wimp Duck, I'm starting to think you'd be better spending a nice in the YMCA showers. They're just boobs with people attached, you don't have the painful effort of making dull conversation with people who almost certainly have different interests and no personalities, you just get to gyrate with them. Do it, now.
Sun 24/04/05 at 13:36
Regular
"Selected"
What's wrong with a good old fashioned gang-bang?
Sun 24/04/05 at 13:37
Regular
"Selected"
apart from everything, of course.
Sun 24/04/05 at 13:38
Regular
"Selected"
I find the best tactic is to tickle her gently under the chin, like she's a salmon fish, whilst whispering "c'mon, don't be shy" all the while looking over her shoulder at her better looking friend and winking suggestively.
Sun 24/04/05 at 13:50
Regular
"SOUP!"
I bet you get all the poontang.

Haven't heard that retardously stupid term used since I watched wrestling...
Sun 24/04/05 at 14:10
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I think pulling is stupid.
This means I get less action but keep some dignity.

Hmmm
Sun 24/04/05 at 14:13
Regular
"That's right!"
I just can't pull in a night club. With a face like mine my whole act needs to revolve around personality and humour. A tad hard when they can't even hear your name, let alone what happened when an Englishman, a Scotsman and an Irishman were on an island...

Then again, my pulling power's crap anyway. A friend asked me for advice once, and I told him whatever he does, make sure it's the opposite of what I do because it never works. He was doing really well for himself anyway (seen him with some stunners a few times) so I don't know what possessed him to ask me of all people.
Sun 24/04/05 at 14:15
Regular
Dignity is overrated. Sex with hot girls has to take priority occassionally.

Paradox: wrote:
> Stop being such a wimp Duck, I'm starting to think you'd be better
> spending a nice in the YMCA showers. They're just boobs with people
> attached, you don't have the painful effort of making dull
> conversation with people who almost certainly have different
> interests and no personalities, you just get to gyrate with them. Do
> it, now.

It just feels completely retarded - go dance in front of someone and see if they dance back. What was I just saying about dignity? :^D

Then again, if the best approach would have been trying something, anything, rather than letting the opportunities slide by, I guess I am a big wimp.
Ah well, I'll keep the YMCA showers in mind, and hopefully they'll prompt me to pull my thumb out..
Sun 24/04/05 at 14:30
Regular
MoJoJoJo wrote:
> I just can't pull in a night club. With a face like mine my whole act
> needs to revolve around personality and humour. A tad hard when they
> can't even hear your name, let alone what happened when an
> Englishman, a Scotsman and an Irishman were on an island...
>
> Then again, my pulling power's crap anyway. A friend asked me for
> advice once, and I told him whatever he does, make sure it's the
> opposite of what I do because it never works. He was doing really
> well for himself anyway (seen him with some stunners a few times) so
> I don't know what possessed him to ask me of all people.

I know it's an odd thread for me to offer advice, but I'm in a strange kind of limbo between having worked some things out, and not having a clue about other things.
I now seem to be able to pique interest, but not move on from there.

The two most important things seem to be:
being mentally 'centred' and in control of your thoughts and emotions (it's reflected in your face and body language very clearly) and
not being clingy when you interact with people. That extends to your general attitude too - so that instead of looking for someone in a clingy way, you relax and don't sweat it.

There's more too, of course, but those seem to be the most important things.
Since working that stuff out, I've had a massive increase in female interest, including some really hot ones who even now I can't quite comprehend being with (the Buffy lookalike that got away *cries*).
Of course, the sense of status and worth is a completely baseless shame, but it feels so ingrained that it's taking some effort to break away from.
But I can't imagine being in a relationship with someone that hot, I can't imagine being 'up to it'. It may be an element of social skills - keeping someone like that interested and entertained - but I think self esteem is a bit of a factor too.

Anyway, yeah, being mentally together and centred, and not being clingy.
Big, very important thing.
Unless it's just my new haircut :^P
Sun 24/04/05 at 15:18
Regular
"SOUP!"
Why do you feel the need to pull in a club?

You just wanting some sex, or you specifically need to find a club hussy?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.