GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Pulling In Clubs"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 22/04/05 at 21:17
Regular
Okay, I need advice.

It's been ages since I've pulled in a club, especially in circumstances where you can't really talk (on the dancefloor), and I've totally lost the feel for it.

However, I've improved myself a bit recently, leading to more opportunities. I've had opportunities before, but not really been sure how to make a move (in opportunities where I 'would').
Last night was a blatant example of this - total opportunity with a really hot woman, and decent opportunities with a couple of other hot women.

I'd rather a long term relationship, but I don't have a problem with casual sex, and you wouldn't either if you saw that girl :^P

So, pulling on a dancefloor, where you can't really talk. Help Mumbai get laid :^D
Sat 23/04/05 at 00:15
Regular
"Sal Paradise"
Stryke wrote:
I'm a fan of the minimal effort
> approach.
>

And in turn a receiver of the minimal success approach? :-)

Most ladies wont make the first move, unless they are totally wasted and / or up for it kinda gals. Thats what I've seen / been told anywho.
Sat 23/04/05 at 00:27
Regular
"gsybe you!"
When I'm drunk I tend to become gratingly and laughingly cynical of everyone around me, much to the amusement of myself. My friends put up with it, but i doubt a 'honey' in a club would. Even if they were super hot, I'd still hate them :S
Sat 23/04/05 at 00:29
Regular
Time_Warp wrote:
> Stryke wrote:
> I'm a fan of the minimal effort
> approach.
>
>
>
>
> And in turn a receiver of the minimal success approach? :-)

--

2/3 girls per uni term, that's my general rule of thumb. There was one girl I really liked, so I made a move, and it worked out for a bit until we realised we didn't work. At all.

Plus she didn't like Buffy. Loser.
Sat 23/04/05 at 09:47
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
In a nightclub?

Grow very thick skin, steel yourself for some rejections, and just 'cking ask. Hell, most of the women are there for the same reason as you. The law of averages says you'll find one who'll let you push your pee-pee up her foo-foo.
Sat 23/04/05 at 10:33
Regular
"Sal Paradise"
Stryke wrote:
>
> Plus she didn't like Buffy. Loser.

*scratches head*
Sat 23/04/05 at 11:45
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I totally failed on all accounts on holiday.

Though, I was in totally wrong place. Bloody clubland with a bunch England top, high lighted hair gits. The music made me want to kill myself.

We had a section of beach near our apartment though. I used to meet up with some decent people there for a smoke and a much on some food.

Anyway, I'm useless and have no advice. I'm alright if I know people before I go out then expand on that but not strangers.
Sat 23/04/05 at 11:47
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Oh and I've danced once... to Take Me Out by Franz Ferdinand... then even guttered I felt stupid.

I hate dancing.
I'm cool
Sat 23/04/05 at 12:05
Regular
I only dance when I'm drunk.*

Call me an idiot or whatever, but you'd never ever see me dance when sober, mainly because I'd feel like an ultimate twit.

* I loosely use the word 'dance'

Meh, dancing sucks.

I never really like clubs anyway, usually full of FHM-reading idiots and Heat! magazine girls.
Sat 23/04/05 at 12:36
Regular
gamesfreak wrote:

> I never really like clubs anyway, usually full of FHM-reading idiots
> and Heat! magazine girls.

You class people on what magazines they read?

"Hi, how are you?"
"Pffffft you read Heat, get outta ma' face"
Sat 23/04/05 at 12:40
Regular
"gsybe you!"
hahaha, it's pretty much true though ;)

I dance when drunk, obviously. But by that time I've already got past my 'i really hate it here' stage, so I'm a little too drunk to be asking laydees whether they want to do something.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.