GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Pulling In Clubs"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 22/04/05 at 21:17
Regular
Okay, I need advice.

It's been ages since I've pulled in a club, especially in circumstances where you can't really talk (on the dancefloor), and I've totally lost the feel for it.

However, I've improved myself a bit recently, leading to more opportunities. I've had opportunities before, but not really been sure how to make a move (in opportunities where I 'would').
Last night was a blatant example of this - total opportunity with a really hot woman, and decent opportunities with a couple of other hot women.

I'd rather a long term relationship, but I don't have a problem with casual sex, and you wouldn't either if you saw that girl :^P

So, pulling on a dancefloor, where you can't really talk. Help Mumbai get laid :^D
Sat 23/04/05 at 13:45
Regular
"8==="
Give the girls you like your mobile number and pick the best text at the end of the night.

Failing that go around asking them if they fancy a shag, refreshing honesty and all that. Besides it'll make the right girl laugh.
Sat 23/04/05 at 15:03
Regular
"SOUP!"
I usually try to drink a lot, throw up on a girls shoulder, and get a pity-shag. Failing that I grit my teeth and pound the air like Brucey, it moistens anyone within a 13-foot radius.

My geniune adivce from the times I've been clubbing to a "night club" sort of club, as opposed to the places I go nowadays (metal clubs, where everyone sits, smokes and talks about angst and suicide and other upbeat things), is basicaly what someone else said, dont be afraid of rejection.

Drink shots, dont drink anything that will make you need to pee every ten minutes. Get to the point where you're drunk enough to dance, but no so drunk you'll be sick or crap yourself.

I've found that not showering for a few days seems to really turn women on, especially if you've been doing a lot of jogging and contact sports. That way you'll smell like other men and chicks dig that.

Be careful of fat lasses. I was in a club at the end of last year and a fat lass started dancing with me. I tried to go away but she was all around me. She was a pure BBW-flapjack. I wished I had a fat fetish but instead I felt sick. She gyrated on me and I poured a drink on her to make her go away. If a pretty girl sees you dancing with a mess she will assume you have no taste. Women just want to feel as if they're special. None of them really are, except Kirstn Dunst, but if you go from dancing with flabby McGee to a pretty girl, pretty girl will think she's the same level as the fat girl and try and kill herself.

Pros:
- Dead girls dont say no

Cons:
- She'll go cold

If you spot a nice piece of meat to dance with, grow some balls and just go and dance with her. If she says no, go back when she's more drunk. If her boyfriend muscles up to you, dance with him. Show what a flirty metrosexual you are. If the girl doesnt want you, you may as well try and sleep with her boyfriend, it's the way it works. I read a handbook about it I found in a lobby in Antigua.

You can also use mobile phones to write messages to girls seeing as you cant talk in a club environment. Write her a little "you have beautiful eyes" message, then scroll down to the bit about you wanting to be inside her. To be extra cool, try writing the message in binary, or bluetooth her a picture of your stern manhood. She'll cream for you.

Failing all of the above, smoke some crack. You'll have a great night.
Sat 23/04/05 at 16:58
Regular
"8==="
GAD please.
Sat 23/04/05 at 21:01
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
My mates and I have been discussing potentially kickass chat up lines, and have come up with some super awesome ones.

"Have you ever considered having sex with me?"
This was actually said by one friend of mine to another while drunk, fairly innocently, although that didn't stop him from getting a flat no

Another one, which a friend of a friend apparently thinks is gold, is to tell a girl she's got something in her teeth. Then you start up a repore. This sounds like the worst idea ever, with two possible outcomes - a) she tells you to get bent for pointing out her flaws, or b) she goes to the toilet to check and upon realising she has nothing in her teeth, decides you are a lunatic and a liar, and won't come within 50 metres of you all night. I guess the only way this would work is if you scouted out girls that actually did have something in their teeth, but in this case, they'd probably not be worth the jump.

"Don't let this rape turn into a murder"
Actually, scratch that, this is by far the worst and most sickeningly East London 'chat up' I've ever heard, and I'm pretty sure no one has ever mustered any emotion other than disgust and fear after uttering it. Do not use, ever.

"Look, I really like you, and if you can't deal with it then just f##k off"
My absolute favourite, which I'll no doubt give a run out when I'm tanked enough, is lifted directly from Peep Show I believe. Runs the risk of said girl actually f##king off, but the payoff would be worth it.

Of course, anyone who actually uses a chat up line deserves to die in a smelly gutter with fishheads as pillows, so just relax, be confident, don't come across too desperate and strike up a conversation at the bar. Try something like "I can't believe that new Pope is a Nazi" or "I for one believe Michael Jackson is innocent".

Good luck!
Sat 23/04/05 at 21:05
Regular
"Sal Paradise"
Best chat up line ever...

Go up to her, look her up and down and say "You'll do"

Works every time!...
Sat 23/04/05 at 21:39
Regular
Just try to go for the smouldering eye contact and look sexy.

Warning: If you are ugly this will make you look creepy
Sat 23/04/05 at 21:48
Regular
"i own groovy land"
what the hell
you little sad man
Sun 24/04/05 at 12:04
Regular
Paradox: wrote:
> To be extra cool, try writing the message in binary

Works like a charm, cheers!
Sun 24/04/05 at 12:43
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Asher wrote:
> Just try to go for the smouldering eye contact and look sexy.
>
> Warning: If you are ugly this will make you look creepy

Ooo baby I'm smouldering tonight
Err...have you got something in your eye?
Sun 24/04/05 at 12:58
Regular
Paradox: wrote:
> but if
> you go from dancing with flabby McGee to a pretty girl, pretty girl
> will think she's the same level as the fat girl and try and kill
> herself.
>
> Pros:
> - Dead girls dont say no
>
> Cons:
> - She'll go cold

LMAO, excellent.

Mustering up the balls to do it may or may not be a problem. It's not been too much of a problem in the past, but it's been a while, so I may need to find my feet again.

However, the main thing is making a move on the dance floor, when you can't really talk.
I usually dance (even sober, I can losen up reasonably quickly), but just randomly going up to a stranger and dancing in front of them just seems totally retarded. Is that really how these things work?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.