GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Pope Idol"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 03/04/05 at 13:14
Regular
So who do you want to be the next Pope?

I just wanted to use the title. Bet it's been done a thousand times before anyway
Tue 05/04/05 at 13:59
Regular
Light wrote:
>
> Ah; I think I see the problem here. What you call "happy",
> I call "Smug, dislikeable, superior minded, condescending,
> egocentricity". Must be a cultural thing.

You would have a problem, as you're a true hypocrite to your racist views, underneath it all.
Tue 05/04/05 at 13:52
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Celestine wrote:

> Answering everything? I beg to differ.
>
>
> Why beg, you do regardless.

Magnificent; avoiding even considering that maybe you are at fault...

> I can honestly, honestly say the same thing about you Light.

Really? That must be why I'm implying I'll kill myself because someone is asking me questions, and wailing about how weak I am just before recommencing my superior attitude to everyone el....oh. No, wait; that's you, isn't it?

Say what you like about me my dear. After all, it seems to prevent you from having to do anything so troublesome as taking responsibility for yourself, eh?

>
> Asked? No, I'm being hounded, pummelled, harrassed..and condemned
> for having opinions and expressing them.

You're being hounded, pummelled, and harrassed...to explain just how you arrived at those opinions. Do you understand? Am I putting things in nice enough terms for you? Would it help if I stuck a few emoticons in to appeal to you?

Expressing an opinion leads to others questioning the validity of that opinion. It's called a debate. Debates often happen on web forums you know. If you weren't too busy martyring yourself to your own self-righteousness (oh, and responding to any issues people have with you with a "well...you do the same!") you might just grasp that.

> You get over yourself.

Is this where you'd expect me to say "no, you get over yourself"? My God...are you sure you're not one of your children?

> You're no Jesus or Elvis. You're just a Megalomaniac.

~shrugs~ There's an ongoing race between Goatboy and I to become King of Everything/President of the People's Republic of Everywhere. Everyone has to have a hobby. World Domination is mine...

> Now, I'm
> gonna belt an Incubus tune...because this IS General Chat. Oops!
> Getting too happy..grr. I hate it when I do that.

~sigh~ And you wonder why some people find you a smug pain in the rectal cavity of an old tramp with no hands?
Tue 05/04/05 at 13:44
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Celestine wrote:
> Light wrote:
> "Isn't he? Can't say as I care my dear; I've apologised to him
> and made it clear that I don't apologise for taking you to
> task."
>
> What then, was your apology to me for? Does it merely fancy you that
> you have someone to debate with here? I can see how you wouldn't be
> sorry for that.

The apology to you was for the tone of the very first post I made in response to you. Nothing more, nothing less.

>
> I'll be back in a few to respond to your other inquiries. My journey
> of thought is an excellent one. My children love me for it. So does
> Grix..
>
> I so did love that line there, Light.
>
> Sorry, the happy is setting in. I'll be back when I'm more
> disgruntled like the rest of you.

Ah; I think I see the problem here. What you call "happy", I call "Smug, dislikeable, superior minded, condescending, egocentricity". Must be a cultural thing.
Tue 05/04/05 at 13:41
Regular
Stryke wrote:

> ...It's just getting too much effort. Hugs all round or whatever.

I so agree with you there. And I really don't think I'm superior than anyone here. Please don't believe that nonsense or read between the lines to sumise such things.
Tue 05/04/05 at 13:37
Regular
Light wrote:
> Celestine wrote:
>
> Lord have mercy, I'm answering everything! It's just never good
> enough for you people, who just seemingly want my blood.
>
> Answering everything? I beg to differ.
>

Why beg, you do regardless.

>
> All I see is you nodding your head to Light's
> hypocritical sermon...and as the bully's strong-arm. You people
> can't be kind. You have too much unrest in you.
>
> Mm, cos of course anyone who agrees with someone who disagrees with
> you...yeah, they must be doing it to join in bullying, right?
> And anyone who has a problem with you, well they must just be bad
> people cos it just can't be anything that you've done, can
> it?
>

I can honestly, honestly say the same thing about you Light.

> As I said yesterday, I'll be here until you have your last lashing.
> Because your wrong in singling me out and trying to discredit me for
> having opinions of my own.
>
> Jesus, what is it with you?! You're not being "discredited"
> for having opinions of your own (not be me anyway). You're being
> asked to explain how you arrived at those opinions. Get over
> yourself...

Asked? No, I'm being hounded, pummelled, harrassed..and condemned for having opinions and expressing them. You get over yourself. You're no Jesus or Elvis. You're just a Megalomaniac. Now, I'm gonna belt an Incubus tune...because this IS General Chat. Oops! Getting too happy..grr. I hate it when I do that.
Tue 05/04/05 at 13:28
Regular
Celestine wrote:
> Stryke wrote:
> No All I see is you nodding your head to Light's

--

You people, too much unrest...Look ,you're doing the -exact same thing- that I've been trying to get you to stop. Acting as if you're somehow different from us.

As as for this bully's strong-arm thing, that's just ridiculous. You're trying to accuse us of bullying to draw attention away from the real issue here, which is that we don't WANT to have a problem with you, we're just trying to get you stop acting superior. Again, you've called it a hypocritical sermon. I'd like to draw your attention to something you posted in another thread, when Hedfix told you to stop doing what you're doing:

"But, why not jump on the "beat down Grix's girlfriend" bandwagon. I just never thought of you as a follower."

1) Another way to avoid the issue
2) In what way have we at all given you any reason to think that you being involved with Grix has anything to do with our anger at being treated like inferiors?

And as for my position on the Christian Right, I've posted about it in Life before. I don't feel the need to post in every topic. I just like reading people's views. If I've got something new to contribute, I will. But I won't post just for the sake of it, or to stir up a pointless argument.

--

> I have methods of communication that are effective devices
> and I use them at will. I especially love my faux-flirting hat,
> because...well, being the hot babe as I am, it gets me the pretty.
> Don't be hatin'!

--

...It's just getting too much effort. Hugs all round or whatever.
Tue 05/04/05 at 13:17
Regular
Light wrote:
"Isn't he? Can't say as I care my dear; I've apologised to him and made it clear that I don't apologise for taking you to task."

What then, was your apology to me for? Does it merely fancy you that you have someone to debate with here? I can see how you wouldn't be sorry for that.

I'll be back in a few to respond to your other inquiries. My journey of thought is an excellent one. My children love me for it. So does Grix..

I so did love that line there, Light.

Sorry, the happy is setting in. I'll be back when I'm more disgruntled like the rest of you.
Tue 05/04/05 at 13:12
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Ms NY wrote:
> Some people need to take a chill pill. All this seriousness is..
> *heaves* Bleh.

Heh. This is why I tend to stay out of General Chat. Not dissing it, but it usually seems rather more...frivolous than this.
Tue 05/04/05 at 13:11
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Celestine wrote:

> Lord have mercy, I'm answering everything! It's just never good
> enough for you people, who just seemingly want my blood.

Answering everything? I beg to differ.

>
> All I see is you nodding your head to Light's

Mm, cos of course anyone who agrees with someone who disagrees with you...yeah, they must be doing it to join in bullying, right? And anyone who has a problem with you, well they must just be bad people cos it just can't be anything that you've done, can it?
>
> As I said yesterday, I'll be here until you have your last lashing.
> Because your wrong in singling me out and trying to discredit me for
> having opinions of my own.

Jesus, what is it with you?! You're not being "discredited" for having opinions of your own (not be me anyway). You're being asked to explain how you arrived at those opinions. Get over yourself...
Tue 05/04/05 at 13:08
Regular
"cachoo"
Some people need to take a chill pill. All this seriousness is.. *heaves* Bleh.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.