GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Pope Idol"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 03/04/05 at 13:14
Regular
So who do you want to be the next Pope?

I just wanted to use the title. Bet it's been done a thousand times before anyway
Tue 05/04/05 at 19:01
"period drama"
They're trying to make a wooden horse big enough to sneak him into the Vatican.
Tue 05/04/05 at 18:53
Regular
Is Brian Blessed Pope yet?
Tue 05/04/05 at 18:37
"period drama"
Oh my.
Well done, Celestine, I've never seen someone without the aid of a shotgun reduce themselves to the level of a babbling, mindless, reactionary joke quite so efficiently.
Tue 05/04/05 at 15:30
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Celestine wrote:

> Atleast I'm not a closet RACIST.

Ha.

Ahaha.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!

Course I am Celestine; by disagreeing with you, why I MUST be biased against whatever your racial group is...

If you're going to hurl accusations at people, you might want to look up the meanings of the words first, 'kay?
Tue 05/04/05 at 15:10
Regular
Light wrote:
> Quite.
>
> Enjoying kidding yourself about what kind of person you are
> Celestine. You're clearly good at it.

Atleast I'm not a closet RACIST.
Tue 05/04/05 at 14:51
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Quite.

Enjoying kidding yourself about what kind of person you are Celestine. You're clearly good at it.
Tue 05/04/05 at 14:47
Regular
Whatever, Light.
Tue 05/04/05 at 14:19
Regular
I hope the new pope is black.
Tue 05/04/05 at 14:18
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Celestine wrote:
> Yes, Light. I take full responsibility for riling you up to
> exhibiting how much of a true hypocritical, prejudice, insensitive
> ass you really are. Of which you do quite eloquently. Bravo!

And I take full responsibility for watching you respond to any effort to make you consider that maybe, just maybe, you're acting like a spoilt brat with the sort of "No, YOU'RE the nasty man!" wailing that has been absent from this board since Belldandy was posting.

>
> Light wrote:
> ~shrugs~ There's an ongoing race between Goatboy and I to become
> King
> of Everything/President of the People's Republic of Everywhere.
> Everyone has to have a hobby. World Domination is mine...
>
> And tolitarian, as well.

My oh my. So much for your knowing when it's a joke, eh Celestine? Or was that one of your "fun" attempts to rile?

Oh, and I see I'm a hypocrite over racism now? One assumes you didn't trouble yourself to read the post where I explained that I'm prejudiced against nazi's and bigots in response to your explanation of why you felt I was a hypocrite? Now who's refusing to accept something unless it agrees with what they say...?
Tue 05/04/05 at 14:06
Regular
Yes, Light. I take full responsibility for riling you up to exhibiting how much of a true hypocritical, prejudice, insensitive ass you really are. Of which you do quite eloquently. Bravo!

Light wrote:
> ~shrugs~ There's an ongoing race between Goatboy and I to become King
> of Everything/President of the People's Republic of Everywhere.
> Everyone has to have a hobby. World Domination is mine...

And totalitarian, as well.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.