GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Frances The Mute"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 23/02/05 at 22:41
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
Opinions of this album, anyone?

As expected, I don't think it's as good as the first album. I'm not saying it's a bad album (it's better than most things out there) it's just Deloused was such a difficult CD to better.

If your planning to buy Frances then don't expect it to be the same as Deloused. They've made that album already, there's no point in doing it again. Instead it's a much darker, more sinister album with all the things you love from The Mars Volta. There's some truly fantastic songs and some catchy Spanish lyrics mixed in to spice things up a bit more.

The more I listed to it, the more I love it (as with Deloused).
Tue 08/03/05 at 09:04
Regular
Got this yesterday, wasn't sure if I was gonna like it, but it's fantastic.

I heart MV.
Tue 08/03/05 at 12:13
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Now get DITC.

NOW
Tue 08/03/05 at 13:18
"period drama"
As a whole ... I love it.
But I can't just select a track at random and enjoy it - it has to be the entire album, all the way through. Still trying to figure out if this a good thing or a bad thing.
Tue 08/03/05 at 14:16
Regular
Yeah - it's like one huge, epic song, not an album. Without hearing all of it you don't get the same effect.
Tue 08/03/05 at 15:19
Regular
"Captain to you."
Well i love it,

Anyone coming to the manchester gig on the 12th? so glad i got my ticket early :D
Tue 08/03/05 at 15:20
"period drama"
Can they actually play any of it live?
Quite a challenge, I'd say.
Tue 08/03/05 at 15:42
Regular
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> Well ... you'd have to stick CG infront of all of those last tracks,
> then.
> It's just a section.
> track things

The last three tracks are:

Frances The Mute: In Thirteen Seconds
Frances The Mute: Nineteen Sank, While Six Would Swim
Frances The Mute: Five Would Grow and One Was Dead
Tue 08/03/05 at 15:44
Regular
I think
Tue 08/03/05 at 17:16
"period drama"
Nope.
Tue 08/03/05 at 17:21
"period drama"
Listen to the lyrics on the 2nd-to-last song: they're right near the bottom of the page in the CD booklet about Cassandra Gemini.
I have no idea where Frances the Mute in 13 seconds comes in. If anywhere.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.