GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Have any of you the directions to the Orange Islands in Pokemon Gold?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Pokemon Gold'.
Mon 21/02/05 at 21:47
Regular
"I'm new here"
Hello. I am lost in Pokemon World and can't find where to go to the Orange Islands? Can anyone help me out?
Tue 22/02/05 at 19:25
Regular
"I'm new here"
k but i found another way to get a item called Orange Pass. you have to get all 16 badges beat up ash (but his name is actually red) 7 or more times and Orange Pass will appear. But i don't know where it will appear.
Tue 22/02/05 at 18:09
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
There's no Orange islands in any Pokemon game. They were used in the TV show (which the book documents) in order to break up the gap between Kanto and Johto.
Tue 22/02/05 at 17:39
Regular
They were probably talking purely about storyline, and were talking about the cartoon. Ash visits the Orange Islands between doing the Gyms on Kanto and Johto so it was probably mentioning them for that sake.

I'd have to read what they said to see if those guys have ANY ideas what they're on about.

Either way, I'm 99% certain that there were no such Orange Islands in Gold/Silver.
Tue 22/02/05 at 17:32
Regular
"I'm new here"
the book was

The Official Pokemon Handbook #3
(Gold & Silver edition)
and the book was made by Scholastic

and why you ask?
Tue 22/02/05 at 17:27
Regular
"I'm new here"
hay Cooky, i've been in that website before. i haven't seen nothing about orange islands...

...i wish i have...
Tue 22/02/05 at 10:51
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
arr, right. I thought they were in one of the games. They were mention within Gold/Silver... I think.

:)
Tue 22/02/05 at 10:08
Regular
Nah.
That guy just called that Jhoto Gyms "Orange".

Fact is, outside of the cartoon storyline, the Orange Islands = Non - Existant, unless they've made it to Ruby and Saphire or something! :-)
Tue 22/02/05 at 09:57
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
I wouldn't try what he said, you'll waste a VAST amount of your life!

Try this instead;

Go to this website [URL]http://gr.bolt.com/games/codes/gameboy/pokemon_gold_silver_walk.htm[/URL]

Then copy and paste this into Edit->Find at the top of the website:-
Gym Leader: Ibuki For: Raging Badge

Then read down from there up to Orange Badge, and all will be explained.
Hope this is what you were looking for.

:)
Tue 22/02/05 at 09:54
Regular
Tphi, that was cruel. :-D

Pimples, what was this book?
I'd bet that it was about the TV series story rather than the game.
Possibly about Crystal if they did some weird stuff to it, but definately not Gold.
Mon 21/02/05 at 23:34
Regular
"I'm new here"
Thanks I will try that.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.