GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Have any of you the directions to the Orange Islands in Pokemon Gold?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Pokemon Gold'.
Mon 21/02/05 at 21:47
Regular
"I'm new here"
Hello. I am lost in Pokemon World and can't find where to go to the Orange Islands? Can anyone help me out?
Thu 24/02/05 at 09:17
Regular
I know. It's old news.

Did you know that that whole stretch of Cinnabar beach was glitched?
You'd always face Pokémon from the last "Long Grass" you'd been at, so you could even face Safari ones there, if you couldn't catch them using apples and stones! :-P

If you talked to a certain guy, or just had a traier battle, instead of wild Pokémon you got your glitches - Missigno and your "special" wild Pokémon.
For me it was a Lv. 136 Snorlax with it's final moves, which was a seriously tough cookie to beat unless you had Gengar! :-)
My friend got Golducks and I can't remember any other examples.

Do you know of any? :-)
Thu 24/02/05 at 02:24
Regular
"I'm new here"
I know how to get mew on pokemon blue and red but not yellow. you need a gameshark. the number is 0115D8CF. i also know how to get a MISSINGNO. and evolve it into a Kangaskan. you can do this in this order

1.talk to the guy in Viridian city that asks you are you in a rush

2.then fly to Cinnabar island and surf on the right side on the island and thats how to get the MISSINGNO.

3.capture it and use rare candies to evolve it into a Kangaskan

theres a other cool thing do the same thing you did above you can clone items but you put a item in the 6th place in your pack that you want to clone then you surf on the right side on the island and then find MISSINGNO., run away, then sell 1 cloned item then you can use them like i did with my vitamins and Master balls.
Wed 23/02/05 at 09:50
Regular
The only way you can get Celebi legitimately is if Nintendo trade it to you at one of their special events.
And the N64 game either lets you upload your Pokémon team for 3D battles or lets you play Gold/Silver on a Gameboy colour emulator.

Sounds like this book you've got caught on to some bogus rumours.
No Orange Islands in Gold and Silver.
I have beaten Ash about 100 times.
No such pass exists.

You remind me of me when I spent hours of my life on Pokémon Red searching all of the possibilities of the Missingno. Maybe, just maybe, one would evolve into a Mew... :-O

:-D
Tue 22/02/05 at 20:44
Regular
"I'm new here"
i heared there's a n64 game called Pokemon Stadium 2 you can play pokemon gold and pokemon silver and maybe pokemon crystal. you need a transfer pak to play the versions on it. i have that.
Tue 22/02/05 at 20:39
Regular
"I'm new here"
i wonder how to get Celebi (the 251st pokemon) and the GS ball then. But without using the Gameshark...

...NOW THATS A CHALLANGE
Tue 22/02/05 at 19:53
Regular
"thursdayton!"
There are a load of islands where the Orange Islands are in the TV series. They're the islands added into the Fire Red/Leaf Green games, although they're named differently and have no gyms.
Tue 22/02/05 at 19:46
Regular
"I'm new here"
The book I keep refering to is not a story book or a cartoon or anything. It is a reference book. It tells of the new Pokemon and new places. So it must be there. I just thought there were more Pokemon trainers who knew.
Tue 22/02/05 at 19:40
Regular
"I'm new here"
And who would that be? And why?
Tue 22/02/05 at 19:31
"period drama"
Someone's having you on, son.
Tue 22/02/05 at 19:29
Regular
"I'm new here"
after they told you how to get the orange pass they say that you give it to the train conductor then you are on the way to the orange islands

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.