GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Have any of you the directions to the Orange Islands in Pokemon Gold?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Pokemon Gold'.
Mon 21/02/05 at 21:47
Regular
"I'm new here"
Hello. I am lost in Pokemon World and can't find where to go to the Orange Islands? Can anyone help me out?
Tue 01/03/05 at 19:37
Regular
"Pwned"
No, I don't think I used any cheats.
Tue 01/03/05 at 19:32
Regular
"I'm new here"
Firestarter said
>I think I know what 2000pimples is on about. I remember getting tothis >very small island in Pokemon Silver, after finishing the game. When I >got on the Island I remember going through this tunnel and at the other >end was a tiny little village place. I have no idea how I got there >though.

did you use gameshark or any other cheat before or after beating the Pokemon Silver
Mon 28/02/05 at 19:47
Regular
"thursdayton!"
2000pimples wrote:
> Why did you say that Tphi?

Heh, because it just doesn't. I know people who are obsessive Pokémon fans, I frequent a few big sites and no one on gamefaqs has found them either. If they were on there, more people than just you would know. :)
Mon 28/02/05 at 18:57
Regular
"I'm new here"
oh well can you explain where on the map of pokemon then?
Mon 28/02/05 at 18:30
Regular
"Pwned"
2000pimples wrote:
> oh a small island. it could be on Seafoam Island. So maybe thats how
> to get the Orange Pass.

No it wasn't Seaform Island.
Mon 28/02/05 at 16:25
Regular
"I'm new here"
Why did you say that Tphi?
Mon 28/02/05 at 16:20
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Or maybe it just doesn't exist..
Mon 28/02/05 at 16:16
Regular
"I'm new here"
oh a small island. it could be on Seafoam Island. So maybe thats how to get the Orange Pass.
Sun 27/02/05 at 12:33
Regular
"Pwned"
I think I know what 2000pimples is on about. I remember getting to this very small island in Pokemon Silver, after finishing the game. When I got on the Island I remember going through this tunnel and at the other end was a tiny little village place. I have no idea how I got there though.
Sat 26/02/05 at 18:47
Regular
:-)

[URL]www.gamefaqs.com[/URL]

This place is the best place to go for walkthroughs and guides.
People who have nothing better to do with their lives will master an aspect of a game and then teach you.
I've already found some glitches and whatnot that I'd not even heard of.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.