GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Sc: Pandora Tomorrow is HARD!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 19/04/04 at 20:39
"Welcome To My World"
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow (on XBOX) is very hard! I wish i could find some cheats for it - like invincable or unlock all missions. Is any1 knows any good cheats for this game then please tell me.

Thanks
Mon 19/04/04 at 22:14
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Nash may be god, but gerrid still rocks.

I missed you, G-man.

Oh, and SC:PT is easy.

Like your mum.
Mon 19/04/04 at 22:02
Regular
"\\"
Split Screen Multiplayer would be pointless, as it's basically hide and seek. There's no point of hide and seek if you know where they are is there?
Mon 19/04/04 at 21:03
Regular
"bit of a brain"
I just told you how to get split screen multiplayer. Listen and you will go far, but the deaf man dies.
Mon 19/04/04 at 21:01
"Welcome To My World"
FFS im meant i want to play against my friend on the SAME CONSOLE AND SAME SCREEN!!

how ?
Mon 19/04/04 at 20:59
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Oh you convinced me.

You have to put Controller 1 in Port 4, and vice-versa. Then you need to start a new game and call yourself Jmaul. Once you have got through to the level in the butcher's shop, you must serve the fifth customer who enters, and when he asks, choose to "take off my apron", and then "use your teeth", and finally "gentle, like a summer breeze". Once you have done this, he will give you a glass of Mead Health +5 and you must go to the Inn and repeat steps 4 and 5, gaining you the Dress. Start a new game and wear the dress to the Prom, and make sure that you give Jimmy your date exactly what he wants at the end of the night.
He will leave his seed inside you, and after nine months you will be able to play split screen multiplayer.
Mon 19/04/04 at 20:57
"Welcome To My World"
gerrid wrote:
> No.

what do you mean ?
Mon 19/04/04 at 20:56
Regular
"bit of a brain"
No.
Mon 19/04/04 at 20:56
"Welcome To My World"
Thanks but theres 1 other thing
-
When i click on multiplayer, it comes up with system link, xbox live or options. - Vant i play against my friend sitting next to me without system link? If you look on the back of the splinter cell box it says multiplayer 1-4 and sytem link

Where can i play against my friend next to me? HeLp!!
Mon 19/04/04 at 20:45
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Here is a tip for Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow:

On the level with the ambassador's house, once you have entered through the upstairs window, and after you have used the computer to shut down the security system, you should enter a room that is fifth on the left and fourth on the right from the entrance / exit to the room with the computer in it. Make sure you drag the corpse of one of the innocent security guards that you have mercilessly slaughtered in through the door, and lay him on the grill inside the room. Turn off the lights and use your thermal vision to find a cigarette lighter on a shelf. Pick it up and light the grill. NOW TOAST THAT GUARD AHAHAAHA and you will get some charred remains. Return to the village Inn, and barter with the innkeeper with the charred remains for a free drink. Give the Mead Health +5 that he gives you to the man in the orange overcoat sitting in the corner, and he will offer you a shield +3 and a Laser Microphone.
Once you have chosen what you want (choose the Laser Microphone), return to the Morgue, and use the mic to listen to the corpse-hatch in the foyer. You will hear some people talking about how they enjoy the cold feel of dead flesh. Listen carefully to the song that they sing, and note down the musical score to which they sing. Enter this musical score into the cheat menu screen to unlock the dress
Mon 19/04/04 at 20:39
"Welcome To My World"
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow (on XBOX) is very hard! I wish i could find some cheats for it - like invincable or unlock all missions. Is any1 knows any good cheats for this game then please tell me.

Thanks

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.