GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Becoming Regular"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 19/04/04 at 20:35
Regular
"lets go back"
This has nothing to do with going to the loo.

Ive been registered here for a while and was wondering how you become a regular. Im assuming its after a certain amount of posts.

Please dont think im i whining newbie. I dont expext to be a regular ever to be honest because i hardly ever post on here. I was just currious.
Mon 19/04/04 at 20:35
Regular
"lets go back"
This has nothing to do with going to the loo.

Ive been registered here for a while and was wondering how you become a regular. Im assuming its after a certain amount of posts.

Please dont think im i whining newbie. I dont expext to be a regular ever to be honest because i hardly ever post on here. I was just currious.
Mon 19/04/04 at 20:36
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
You seem ok. But I still think I'm going to scream.
Mon 19/04/04 at 20:36
Regular
"Socom 3 > All."
21 days, 300 posts and 10 000 words.

if your click on your status (e.g Newbie) it tells you
Mon 19/04/04 at 20:41
Regular
"lets go back"
im pretty close on the posts and words thing. and ive been registerd for over 800 days!! shock.
Mon 19/04/04 at 20:45
Regular
"Socom 3 > All."
as soon as you reach the targets it doesn't change automatically so when you get there don't fret when it doesn't change, you have to wait till midnight and it will change
Mon 19/04/04 at 20:48
Regular
": ("
They should do a level higher than a regular, they do that on the PS2 forums.
Mon 19/04/04 at 20:48
Regular
"Socom 3 > All."
Stridman™ wrote:
> They should do a level higher than a regular, they do that on the PS2
> forums.

What do you mean?
Mon 19/04/04 at 20:53
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
We've had so many threads about the Newbie - - - - > Regular switch. Not another!?
Mon 19/04/04 at 20:54
Regular
": ("
UNITEDLEGENDS159 wrote:
> Stridman™ wrote:
> They should do a level higher than a regular, they do that on the
> PS2
> forums.
>
> What do you mean?

Go to the Official PS2 forums and look at the poster's ranking, they all have different rankings eg. Elite (I cant remember anymore but theres alot.
Mon 19/04/04 at 20:54
Regular
"??????"
Meaning Notable (like Edgemeister)

And it's any forum.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.