GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"is TV good or BAD?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 19/04/04 at 18:34
Regular
"www.bloodbanx.com"
i had an exam on this subject a while ago.
well there were arguements for and against etc,
basically you had to say why you thought yey and write a letter of your choice ( 3 chocies ) i choose one about why arn't you buying more tv's.

well i want to see what you think.. does it distract does it encourage ect..
Mon 19/04/04 at 18:34
Regular
"www.bloodbanx.com"
i had an exam on this subject a while ago.
well there were arguements for and against etc,
basically you had to say why you thought yey and write a letter of your choice ( 3 chocies ) i choose one about why arn't you buying more tv's.

well i want to see what you think.. does it distract does it encourage ect..
Mon 19/04/04 at 18:35
Regular
it's good and bad.

I'd like to elaborate, but I'm going to the gym.
Mon 19/04/04 at 18:37
Regular
"Monochromatic"
All i can say is that since i've been without it i'm a lot happier and have found my sense of humour.
Mon 19/04/04 at 19:12
Regular
"8==="
Good in small doses.
Wed 21/04/04 at 09:54
Regular
"56 000"
Tv is good for you I couldn't imagine life without TV imagine if the TV was never created are generation would be bored. I would be. I know there arn't any good programmes on at the moment but I'd still miss it.
Big doses of tv aren't that unhealthy long if you don't watch tv all the time in big doses.
Wed 21/04/04 at 10:19
Regular
"50 BLM,30 SMN,25 RD"
Maybe it's less important now we have the internet, but people who don't watch TV are cutting themselves off from the modern world. And a lot of crap too, but there's enough going on to make it essential.
Wed 21/04/04 at 10:31
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
What you get out of TV depends upon what you watch.
If you enjoy well-made and informative documentaries, the news or (shock) cultured period dramas, then TV can offer you much.
Watch the majority of tosh on the box nowadys though, like reality TV, soaps, programmes about home improvement etc, and your brain is likely to rot away into mush.
Wed 21/04/04 at 17:59
Regular
"virturalchatcity.tk"
I could never imagine what i would do at night after going out or coming in from school with out watching TV how could anyone live without TV, its all connected to TV the PC, the PS2, the XBOX, the GAMECUBE and the DVD player. I always watch TV only when theres something good on like The Simpsons, Futurama, Gamezville, a movie and sometimes Eastenders. So i say TV is a brilliant invention(its good).
Wed 21/04/04 at 19:11
Regular
"Up your Arsenal!!"
TV is both good and bad in many ways.
Wed 21/04/04 at 19:24
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Whats the script? wrote:
> Tv is good for you I couldn't imagine life without TV imagine if the
> TV was never created are generation would be bored. I would be. I
> know there arn't any good programmes on at the moment but I'd still
> miss it.
> Big doses of tv aren't that unhealthy long if you don't watch tv all
> the time in big doses.
----------

TV is bad.
Above is why

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.