GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"PSone Games-Incompatibility"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 14/04/01 at 00:05
Regular
Ive found that one of my all time fave games won't work on the PS2!!!

Wipeout 2097 will not load past the main menu screen! :(

Ive tried all of the trck/craft combinations and still nothing!!!!

Anyone else had any similar problems?????

Post other games which are incompatible (if any??)

Cheers
Sat 14/04/01 at 00:05
Ive found that one of my all time fave games won't work on the PS2!!!

Wipeout 2097 will not load past the main menu screen! :(

Ive tried all of the trck/craft combinations and still nothing!!!!

Anyone else had any similar problems?????

Post other games which are incompatible (if any??)

Cheers
Sat 14/04/01 at 09:23
Regular
"Melliflous Wanderer"
There's a few obscure Japanese one's but what your most likely to come across is probably Mortal Kombat Trilogy.

Street Fighter ex2 + alpha, seems to skip a few loading screens or their scrambled but apart from that it's OK.

I think one of the magazines ran a story on PS1 compatability 2,3 or 4 months back.
Sat 14/04/01 at 14:17
97% of PS1 games will work on the PS2.
Sat 14/04/01 at 18:01
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
I havent found games that dont work. I have had a crash or two from them. Also I have found out that my Joytech 1mb cards dont work on PS2. Well they do but every time the power is turned off i.e just leaving it on standby. The cards keep wanting to be formatted. I started FF9 up until the first save point about 6 times trying to see if it would work. My friend at work said that his Offical Sony memory card works fine even though he had found it under his bed in his room, so even though it wasnt in the best condition it still worked. While mine are still in Brand new Condition and they dont work on PS2.
Thu 24/09/09 at 09:14
Regular
i have put a new drain in on the clinc to take the scum off the top. this drain has taken about 10-12" off the water. this drain will be rased ones it has gon then will just act as an over flow. two new pegs have been fixed the next step is too put the pump on for a cupple off days to freshen the water up and bring all the bottom water up onto the top then you will see that the fish will start too come on.
Thu 24/09/09 at 22:10
Regular
Mike,

Are you down the ponds on either Sunday/Monday daytime? There's something I'd like to discuss regarding the Clinc

Disco125
Fri 25/09/09 at 08:18
Regular
Disco12538763783946463783838464564673848

Think Mike will need to know who you are, or he won't know who he is meeting down there.
Fri 25/09/09 at 13:50
Regular
Reggy

I think Mike knows who the environment officer is, aka. Disco125
Sat 26/09/09 at 13:34
Regular
dident think we have an environment officer as he ant been seen for over 3 or so months plus i dont discuss eneything on the bank thats why we have club meeting if people no whot they are and turn up if they are a part off the club. and if you dont no when the next one is wed 30/09/09 7pm at st marys rugby club.

one last thing since the drain was put in the cach weight have gon up..

mike ferris

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.