GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Question's about tatoo's"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 18/04/04 at 23:07
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Do they hurt, how much do they cost, have you got any, where are they, What are they, Is it worth it.
Tue 20/04/04 at 12:00
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Goatboy wrote:
> [URL]http://www.villagephotos.com/pubbrowse.asp?selected=476940[/URL]

Nice - I like the second one especially. I've always wanted one like that but my upper arms are like matchsticks :^(
Tue 20/04/04 at 11:03
Regular
"?????"
Depends where you have it done, i have 3 tribal tattoo's..... one on each arm & one all the way down my back (which did hurt).........they can cost anywhere from £20 up £1000 depending on design, size & colour......if you choose one that would mean something to you then it's well worth getting one!!
Mon 19/04/04 at 23:58
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
Yeh, I want to get a chinese symbol on my right shoulder or possibly a dragon. Not sure which. If I get the dragon I want it on my right arm though, it can be bigger and looks nicer. Kind of looks stupid without big muscles though. At least I don't think I'd suite it without them.
Mon 19/04/04 at 23:54
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Wow...they're cool...
Mon 19/04/04 at 23:50
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
[URL]http://www.villagephotos.com/pubbrowse.asp?selected=476940[/URL]
Mon 19/04/04 at 16:48
Regular
"www.bloodbanx.com"
i got a pack of tempory tattos do they count??
and they don't hurt and there 50p each
Mon 19/04/04 at 16:46
Regular
"Notable"
Who didin't?...
Mon 19/04/04 at 16:45
Regular
"Twenty quid."
I briefly thought about getting the same tattoo as Steve-O's got on his ass - "Your Name".
Mon 19/04/04 at 15:56
Regular
reminds me of that film 'hard men', where upon visiting a chinese prostitute, one of the men has her recite what 'hong kong pete' tattooed on his back - "Big man with a little dick"
Mon 19/04/04 at 15:53
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Timmargh wrote:
> Goatboy wrote:
> I find myself trying to stifle laughter whenever I see yet another
> person with
> a Chinese symbol on their shoulder, and they aren't Chinese.
> *****
>
> Me, too. I always imagine it says "Chicken fried rice" or
> something.

I'm too distrusting to have text which i why i wanted a dragon.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.