GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"laser pens"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 18/04/04 at 21:02
Regular
hiya!
have you got a laser pen/pointer or ever owned one?
Have you or your friend ever been hit in the eye by the light and has it blinded you?
I want to know do laser pens really blind you?!A lot of people have told me that they do but i dont know anyone whos been blinded by one.Do you know if they do please tell me

Thanks

Gunman :D
Mon 19/04/04 at 19:26
Regular
they just do the firework stuff on jackass.eg stick it up their ass and light it.
i didnt shine it directly into my eye it was shut i told you that.
anonymous was the one stupid enough to blind him/herself with a little laser pen
Mon 19/04/04 at 19:25
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
ßora† §agdiyeV wrote:
> what's next, holding fireworks and lighting them, to see if they hurt
> you when they go off?

I bet it wouldnt.
Mon 19/04/04 at 19:23
Regular
they just do the firework stuff on jackass.eg stick it up their ass and light it
Mon 19/04/04 at 18:39
Regular
Maybe he's thinking of setting up one of those laser eye surgery places...
Mon 19/04/04 at 18:38
Regular
why shine it in your eye?

I realise it may happen 'accidentally' sometimes, but to do it on purpose, even with your eyelid closed, is nothing short of retarded.

what's next, holding fireworks and lighting them, to see if they hurt you when they go off?
Mon 19/04/04 at 18:34
Regular
i got my laser pen from england it seems to be pretty bright ive shone it in my eye while shut and it was really bright.
Mon 19/04/04 at 18:15
Regular
yes, some chinese lasers are actually higher than class 2, and therefore potentially dangerous to put near your eyes. they are illegal in this country.

I think it's chinese ones anyway.

putting any laser near your eye is incredibly stupid anyway.
Mon 19/04/04 at 18:13
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
I think it all depends where you get the laser pens because some are stronger than others. I know this guy called Martin who had a couple of laserpens from some shop in Britain and it wasn't very strong at all. He even pointed it directly in his eye and turned it on to demonstrate although I still think he was stupid to do so.

I bought one myself once when I was in France on a school trip. Didn't get to keep it though it was against the contract I signed to buy that kind of stuff. That and a few other things...Anyway yeh you could just tell though that it was stronger. In the right light you could actually SEE the beam not just the dot without dust or anything. It was really strong and I wouldn't let anyone put that near their eye.
Mon 19/04/04 at 18:05
Regular
"lets go back"
Yeah its a rip off, but it would still be cool to go to one of the cheaper places thats similar once in a while and have a coffee.
Mon 19/04/04 at 17:59
Regular
ive never been to starbucks i heard it really expensive

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.