GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Has anyone watched Xena or Hercules ?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 18/04/04 at 20:05
Regular
"56 000"
I used to watch both Xena and Hercules but after a while they went abit off course. I then watched darkknight and thought that was good but after a while the series got taken off tv. I am no currently deciding whether the tv series the tribe is still worth watching!
Tue 20/04/04 at 20:03
Regular
"BringMeToLife......"
I sed to like them while I was young but now I'm not so sure about them.
Sun 18/04/04 at 20:30
"period drama"
They both suck - for a reason I can't quite place.
But still suck nonetheless. Except that bloke in Hercules who looks like a walrus - most hilarious.

Also - the Tribe? Really.
I saw 5 minutes of it once - my skin actually ripped itself off my muscles (of which there are many) and cowered in a corner, whimpering.

*Dies*
Sun 18/04/04 at 20:12
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Only watched it a few times, and from what I saw I was not impressed.
Sun 18/04/04 at 20:11
Regular
"56 000"
It was the same with the tribe though the series was good at first but then became stupid
Sun 18/04/04 at 20:09
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Tribe is Tripe, mate.
I used to watch Xena and Hercules, purely for the beat-the-crap-out-of-people factor, but I stopped because it as you say, it went off course. Plus it was quite unrealistic - no blood, and say someone got hit round the face with a spade they fell down for a few seconds and then hop up again, with no marks.
Sun 18/04/04 at 20:07
Regular
"Twenty quid."
There was a Xena look-a-like at Universal Studios in Florida last time I went and I felt her ass.

Accidentally, of course ...
Sun 18/04/04 at 20:05
Regular
"56 000"
I used to watch both Xena and Hercules but after a while they went abit off course. I then watched darkknight and thought that was good but after a while the series got taken off tv. I am no currently deciding whether the tv series the tribe is still worth watching!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.