GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What to do? What to do?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 18/04/04 at 17:34
Regular
"[UA] HAHA poo pants"
I was awake at 13:10 this morning, pretyt late, and I have to eb up for college at 8:00 tomorow morning.

So do I watch wrestling tonight and sleep walk most of tomorow, or tape it?

Think I'll play soocm till 12:00 then read a book for an hour until backlash.
Sun 18/04/04 at 17:34
Regular
"[UA] HAHA poo pants"
I was awake at 13:10 this morning, pretyt late, and I have to eb up for college at 8:00 tomorow morning.

So do I watch wrestling tonight and sleep walk most of tomorow, or tape it?

Think I'll play soocm till 12:00 then read a book for an hour until backlash.
Sun 18/04/04 at 17:56
Regular
I read somewhere that Setanta were doing a pre-Backlash show, since SS1 isn't showing Heat again.

Maybe this pre-Backlash show will be Heat...
Sun 18/04/04 at 18:17
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
I can't be bothered staying up all night just to watch Backlash so I'll be taping it. :)
Sun 18/04/04 at 18:59
Regular
"Plate of glue"
£14 is a lot of money. I'm going to wait till the DVD cxomes out and pay £14 for that. Then you get DVD sound and special features.
Sun 18/04/04 at 20:14
Regular
"[UA] HAHA poo pants"
Oh it's on stupid PPV?

Who would honestly pay for Backlash? It's a no, no for me now.
Sun 18/04/04 at 21:21
Regular
I'm gonna download all the matches and only if it's a really good event I will buy it on DVD.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.