GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Nintendo DS Competition"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 21/03/05 at 20:41
Regular
"Death is a virtue"
This Nintendo DS competition is based on two games.
SUPER MARIO 64 DS and WARIO WARE: TOUCHED!
Please put down your high score for all or any of the following. And if you cheat, then you're only cheating yourself.
WARIO WARE: TOUCHED!
Wario
Jimmy T
Dr. Crygor
9 Volt and 18 Volt
Mona
Kat and Anna
Ashley
Mike
James T
Jamie T
Orbit Ball

MARIO 64 DS:
Any Minigame score
Amount of coins in 'Goomboss Battle'

(I) RULES (I)
1. Don't Cheat.
2. If you try at everything, you're scores will be added up. In one months time, I will stop this competition, and whoever has the most points will be the winner.
3. You can enter only one time per challenge.
4. The Prize- The knowledge that you are the best DS owning gamer in UK Chatforums.
Tue 22/03/05 at 22:22
Regular
"Death is a virtue"
Also, since a few people don't have both games, you can enter Metroid Prime: Hunters, the number of kills on Survivor mode, and amount of time taken in Morph Ball mode.
Mon 21/03/05 at 23:03
Regular
"Death is a virtue"
christoff wrote:
> what do we do

On Mario 64 DS,
if you go to the Mario painting, then collect as many coins as you can, and defeat Goomboss. The total amount of coins is your score.
Also, you can input your score for any minigame.
For Wario Ware,
just play any of the characters, including Megamixes, or orbit ball and score as high a score as possible.
All these scores will be tallied to find the best DS gamer on the forum.
Give it a try!
Mon 21/03/05 at 22:52
Regular
"be destroyed"
where is that
Mon 21/03/05 at 22:50
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Nice idea, but we already have a Mario 64 DS scores thread.
Mon 21/03/05 at 21:47
Regular
"be destroyed"
what do we do
Mon 21/03/05 at 21:11
"period drama"
CBA
Mon 21/03/05 at 20:41
Regular
"Death is a virtue"
This Nintendo DS competition is based on two games.
SUPER MARIO 64 DS and WARIO WARE: TOUCHED!
Please put down your high score for all or any of the following. And if you cheat, then you're only cheating yourself.
WARIO WARE: TOUCHED!
Wario
Jimmy T
Dr. Crygor
9 Volt and 18 Volt
Mona
Kat and Anna
Ashley
Mike
James T
Jamie T
Orbit Ball

MARIO 64 DS:
Any Minigame score
Amount of coins in 'Goomboss Battle'

(I) RULES (I)
1. Don't Cheat.
2. If you try at everything, you're scores will be added up. In one months time, I will stop this competition, and whoever has the most points will be the winner.
3. You can enter only one time per challenge.
4. The Prize- The knowledge that you are the best DS owning gamer in UK Chatforums.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.