GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Incredifind"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 18/04/04 at 13:19
Regular
"Time Up"
Recently something annoying kept happening to my computer. Sometimes when I open a website, it doesn't open and instead a site called incredifind is opened, did something similar happen to anyone before ?
Sun 18/04/04 at 16:32
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
www.lavasoftusa.com -> Get Ad-aware 6 built 6.181 there.

Then d/l the new logfile 16.04.2003 and unzip it into C:\Program files\Lavasoft\Adaware 6 replacing the old version.

Then scan your system and say good-bye to adware.

Also, search google for 'hijackthis'- it picks up on web-page hi-jacking that Adaware may miss.
Sun 18/04/04 at 16:06
Regular
"Plate of glue"
. . . what Ashman said. . . .
Sun 18/04/04 at 15:46
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Forest Fan wrote:
> No, no Cusack it didn't.

You're an idiot...just go, go and drown in the pile of excretion you must have waiting to be submitted to these forums. For every relevant post that you contribute there are about five that have no relevance, or are absolutely useless in every way imaginable. I admire the fact you have cut down on some of you bible babblings, but if you really want to help SR "grow" like you said in another topic, you really have got to stop posting so many times. 4000 posts in one month is nothing to be proud of, as nobody can post more than 2000 times and make most posts worthwhile for somebody else to read. All you are succeeding in doing is clogging up these forums. You are about as useful to this place as a one armed man is to a boat race. Just cut out the spam.
Sun 18/04/04 at 15:00
Regular
"One Of A Kind"
I use two adware and spybot search and destory if one cant find problem the other one will both very good and i would advise getting
Sun 18/04/04 at 14:57
Regular
"[UA] HAHA poo pants"
I use to ahve the most annoying problem, randomly about a hundred and fifty IE pages would open and page could not be found on any of them.
Sun 18/04/04 at 14:27
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Don't forget to update it as soon as you get it, that way it will get all the new stuff.

There's an update button on the program itself.
Sun 18/04/04 at 13:47
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
I have Adaware, good program too.
Sun 18/04/04 at 13:28
Regular
"\\"
www.adaware.com

And i have a similar problem, only i get sent to perfectnav.com. And i'd go to adaware but im lazy :P

And i started typing that before i saw prixs post. Honestly.
Sun 18/04/04 at 13:27
Regular
"Time Up"
Ok, thanks.
Sun 18/04/04 at 13:27
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
There is a program about that removes adware. I think it's called Ad-aware but I don't know where you'd find it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.