GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"banjo tooie!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 13/04/01 at 20:13
Regular
i got this game today and i have to say it is the best n64 game ive seen since pd, so original and funny, with cool challenges here and there.
anyone else got it?
does everyone worship it as much as me?
please comment.
Sun 15/04/01 at 13:23
er-no are u still writing the sr wrestlemaia matches, youre sposed to write mine you know!
Sun 15/04/01 at 12:54
Regular
"everyone says it"
DKR was better then MarioKart 64.
Mickeys SpeedWay Racing, you can't go as far to say that is a bad game.
Sun 15/04/01 at 12:48
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
Excuse me? PD poor? I don't think so! PD is amazingly good, and is better than Goldeneye by far.

And if your looking for a bad Rare game, look at DKR and Mickys Speedway USA
Sun 15/04/01 at 12:00
Regular
"Whatever!"
I have been playing Banjo Tooie for three solid days now and still Ive barely begun to scratch the surface - This game is just humongous!!
Its by far the best platform title and I would go as far as saying the best game to ever have graced the N64!!
Sun 15/04/01 at 10:10
wot consoles have u got?
Sun 15/04/01 at 09:53
Regular
"( . ) ( . )"
I wish I had an n64:(
Sun 15/04/01 at 08:10
you have to buy this it is the best thing to hit the n64 and their is tons to do!!!!!!
Sun 15/04/01 at 00:08
Regular
i aint gonna buy it then! anyway it seems like a hefty challenge trying to complete that game. i'm playing theme park inc. at the moment. Maybe if i complete that soon i will think of B-T.
Sat 14/04/01 at 12:38
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
Note to Batistuta: There is still the same old B-K style text in Banjo-Tooie but don't let that put you off. The game is VERY good and the worlds are supeb...rather big too!

Note to Time_Warp: You have to learn the Beak Drill move in a later level. You have to smash the boulder in the Prison Compound and open a world-to-world direct gateway between Glitergulch mine and Mayahem Temple! One of the many col aspects of a VERY good game!
Sat 14/04/01 at 11:39
how do you free the rat on the first world. i unlocked the door but do i need another power to move the boulder?
the gold guy you can be is wicked!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.