GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Where?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 16/04/04 at 21:09
Regular
"Ghetto Fabulous"
where can i listen to music on the internet without using realplayer?AND NOT KAZZA (if thats how you spell it)

Please help me

my real player is bein really sad and not working because of my network settings
ARGG!!!!
Fri 16/04/04 at 21:22
Regular
"Ghetto Fabulous"
Edgy wrote:
> Windows Media Player?
yes windows media player
it works perfectly on my computer
i can't use real player because i am not the main computer on my network neighbourhood or something like that
Fri 16/04/04 at 21:11
"R.I.P Acestar"
where in the world? Pc world.
Fri 16/04/04 at 21:11
Regular
Windows Media Player?
Fri 16/04/04 at 21:09
Regular
"Ghetto Fabulous"
where can i listen to music on the internet without using realplayer?AND NOT KAZZA (if thats how you spell it)

Please help me

my real player is bein really sad and not working because of my network settings
ARGG!!!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.