GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Best place to preorder Wii?"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 11/11/06 at 13:55
"cheerios"
Hi, I'm sure that most of you have preordered or know the best place to get the Wii from. Could anyone tell me the cheapest place?
Tue 21/11/06 at 11:28
"possibly impossible"
Ah! Dreamcast. That was great. Played emulators too...
Tue 21/11/06 at 09:14
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
No.
Tue 21/11/06 at 08:31
Regular
Didn't everyone?
Mon 20/11/06 at 21:57
Regular
I bet you liked Shenmue ;)
Mon 20/11/06 at 20:30
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
Alfonse wrote:
> That's geat! I love a girl who's into gaming :D you can play
> with your littles ones too which should be fun.

Yeah loved gaming really loved the Dreamcast when that was about. Loved the xbox and ps2, also DS wasnt to bad. Couldnt get in to the cube but then i didnt have time to go on it alot as Xbox i preffered. Now that ive non apart from consoles like mega drive 2 and nes etc... I thought why not go for something new!
Mon 20/11/06 at 17:40
Regular
Seraphim wrote:
> Bullett wrote:
> You have?
>
> Whoo! Nice one :D
>
> I have indeed, i wasnt going to but i thought, To hell with it
> :) Might aswell treat myself and i miss gaming.

That's geat! I love a girl who's into gaming :D you can play with your littles ones too which should be fun.
Mon 20/11/06 at 16:56
Regular
Yeah I was guaranteed a launch machine too.

I only ordered Wii Play with mine, will pick any other games up on the day as I've never ever needed to preorder games.
Mon 20/11/06 at 16:35
"cheerios"
Well I pre ordered it, from Pc World with Zelda, Monkey Ball, and extra controller and the Wii for 259.99 AND I'm guaranteed to get it as soon as they receive it in store because this store's had so few pre orders. :D
Mon 20/11/06 at 16:02
Regular
"8==="
Alfonse wrote:
> Everywhere does the same price. 180 bones. I recommend HMV.com

Except here in Jersey.

Knock 17.5% off. :D
Mon 20/11/06 at 16:02
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
Bullett wrote:
> You have?
>
> Whoo! Nice one :D

I have indeed, i wasnt going to but i thought, To hell with it :) Might aswell treat myself and i miss gaming.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.