GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Poison the Well"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 16/04/04 at 18:50
Regular
"SOUP!"
Anyone have an album by Poison the Well they would like to lend me? There's none in stock on Play.com and eBay is having a draught too.

[email protected]

Email me or add me to msn if you've got the goods
Tue 20/04/04 at 18:20
"Uzi Lover"
Listen to Converge too.

Mental.
Tue 20/04/04 at 12:59
Regular
"Profit of Doom"
Another recommendation for the Hardcore fans amongst you:

Envy - A Dead Sinking Story

Japanese Hardcore. Obviously you can't understand them lyrically because they scream in their native tongue, but musically, they're very, very good and well worth a listen.

Horse The Band - R. Borlax

Imagine Van Halen-esque synths over Hardcore-type rhythms and your somewhere near to what these guys sound like. Quite different. Raw. But different.
Tue 20/04/04 at 12:46
Regular
"I'm not a noob :"
Oh yeah, sorry. I still do have you on my list i'm sure, you come on all the time.

If you like Poison The Well, Consider checking out 'As I lay Dying' They're a band that PTW requested a video for on Headbangers Ball on MTV 2. Then the video for '94 Hours' came on and it was awesome. I now have their album 'Frail Words Collapse'. It's very Heavy with melodic tunes but constant screaming.

Think Poison The Well + Thrice + Hondo Maclean = As I lay dying.
Mon 19/04/04 at 16:40
Regular
"SOUP!"
hard to describe really and it ranges a lot.

Possum my email is given in the main post ^^^
Sun 18/04/04 at 13:27
Regular
"She's a dog!"
Never heard of em. What sort of music is it?
Sun 18/04/04 at 12:45
"Uzi Lover"
Got all their albums and stuff.

Distance Makes The Heart Grow Fonder: Dual Vocalists who left after this album. Like an E.P, I enjoyed this stuff first.

Opposite of December: Their best album. Start to finish, it never gives in, just whacks hardcore in your face throughout. One of my favourite albums actually.

Tear From The Red: Said to be their worst but I like most stuff on it. Some tracks stand out more then others and PTW go a bit more emo in this one. But it still rules.

You Come Before You: If you've known PTW before and you try and listne to this it is very hard to get into. It took me loads of listens to enjoy the stuff on here, but they do display great musical talent on this cd. Again they go more emo then ever before but then Zombies are Good For Your Health comes on. hoho.

Poison The Well. Wooooo wooooooo.
Sat 17/04/04 at 14:55
Regular
yeah sure man, you're gonna have to give me ur email though cos I don't remember it.
Sat 17/04/04 at 11:09
Regular
"SOUP!"
Possum, I had you on msn before but I think it might have been on my ntlworld addy - can you re-add me please?
Fri 16/04/04 at 19:14
Regular
I have all three of their albums. They're fecking awesome. I've seen em live a few times and have a photo of myself with Derek (guitarist) as my MSN piccy. (don't wanna sound braggy). I also got a T-shirt of theirs today.

Opposite of december - Awesome Album
Tear From the Red - Very good although not as good as OOD.
You come Before you - Best album of theirs.
Fri 16/04/04 at 19:00
Regular
"£77k - muahahahah"
*cough* BitTorrent.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.