GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"My web site is not working "

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 23/09/09 at 15:03
Regular
Freeola peeps My website is broken !

www.guardianpestcontrol.co.uk

Everything has moved around and no menu is showing up or back ground, looks one way on the editor and awful when doing page preview or browsing it, I didnt do anything ! It was ok yesterday :-(
Wed 23/09/09 at 15:51
Regular
That was quick ! Thanks freeola people

Regards
Hugh
Wed 23/09/09 at 15:19
Staff Moderator
"Aargh! Broken..."
Fixed!

Looks like that when you last updated your site there was a temporary glitch getting the styling data into the cache for your site. Just performing an update to your site (like changing a page name and then changing it back again) rebuilds the cache and fixed your site.
Wed 23/09/09 at 15:16
Staff
"The Killer Techie"
Hi Dograt,

I can see in the web site code why the web site doesn't appear to be working, but why this has happened I'm not sure.

I've let our Systems Team know so I'd expect to get a response very shortly.
Wed 23/09/09 at 15:03
Regular
Freeola peeps My website is broken !

www.guardianpestcontrol.co.uk

Everything has moved around and no menu is showing up or back ground, looks one way on the editor and awful when doing page preview or browsing it, I didnt do anything ! It was ok yesterday :-(

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.