GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"SR Rugby tourney: rules!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 16/04/04 at 16:58
"LOLLERSKATES!"
right, finally all the teams have been registered!!!

Here are the rules. It is a rugby woprld cup tournament played on my ps2. it is a simulation, which means the groups are random. i will play out all the matches, and a winner will be posted.

before each match there will be a prediction thread. in this, i list the first set of games, and you have to just predict the score 0f each one.

However, the prediction cup is only optional.

The main part is where i post the results of each round. there are group stages. there will be four of five sets of rounds in the group stages. as you may know, the opening stages are iun a group stage, then it is a straight knock out.

I will post the current group standings in each thread. but first things first, the draw for the group stage. i will post this later today. good luck!
Fri 16/04/04 at 16:58
"LOLLERSKATES!"
right, finally all the teams have been registered!!!

Here are the rules. It is a rugby woprld cup tournament played on my ps2. it is a simulation, which means the groups are random. i will play out all the matches, and a winner will be posted.

before each match there will be a prediction thread. in this, i list the first set of games, and you have to just predict the score 0f each one.

However, the prediction cup is only optional.

The main part is where i post the results of each round. there are group stages. there will be four of five sets of rounds in the group stages. as you may know, the opening stages are iun a group stage, then it is a straight knock out.

I will post the current group standings in each thread. but first things first, the draw for the group stage. i will post this later today. good luck!
Fri 16/04/04 at 18:41
"LOLLERSKATES!"
Please read the rules.
Sun 18/04/04 at 17:56
Regular
"Socom 3 > All."
If your team is knocked out, can you still predict for points?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.