GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Mario and Luigi-Brotherly Love"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Super Mario Bros'.
Mon 21/03/05 at 21:33
Regular
"It's so,so cold"
Now we all know that the most iconic figure of Nintendo has been Mario but does anyone except me feel that the true champion of Nintendo has been left behind.I am of course talking about Luigi who is better than Mario but has had the spotlight diverted away from him most of the time by Mario.I loved Luigi's Mansion and I think that Nintendo should make a proper Luigi adventure platformer game after Mario 128.We the loyal fans of Nintendo need more Luigi.
Sun 27/03/05 at 15:18
"period drama"
wtf are you on about?
This topic is dead, hence why everyone stopped posting in it.

It's not going anywhere - you said what you wanted, as did I. And now what do you want to happen? Print it off and send it to Ninty?

hush
Sun 27/03/05 at 15:16
Regular
"It's so,so cold"
Where is this going?
Sun 27/03/05 at 15:07
"period drama"
So what?
Sun 27/03/05 at 14:50
Regular
"It's so,so cold"
So?
Tue 22/03/05 at 13:59
Regular
"We are the best"
Luigi is nothink without me
Tue 22/03/05 at 13:48
Regular
"It's so,so cold"
I have Mario 64 DS and always play as Luigi and I've finished the game and I found it more enjoyable than the 64 version.If in 128 there was an option to play as Luigi I would be very happy as that is the type of thing I want.
Tue 22/03/05 at 13:44
"period drama"
Walrus wrote:
> It would be very slightly different at best.I like Mario platformers
> but I prefer the character of Luigi and a Luigi platformer would be
> better in my opinion.Not gameplay wise but character wise.Not much
> difference I know but I think it would be more enjoyable.

So all you really want is a Mario platformer with the option of playing as Luigi instead. So you can have MArio 64 DS, or wait to see if there's a secret in Mario 128.
Tue 22/03/05 at 13:43
Regular
"It's so,so cold"
That is an intersting idea and I think it would make a good game.But if they did it they should make the game equal and not have you play as Mario for 75% of the game and Luigi 25% of the game.That would be annoying.

EDIT:I know about Superstar Saga which was a good game but I also want a platformer where they team up.
Tue 22/03/05 at 13:43
"period drama"
Superstar Saga
Tue 22/03/05 at 13:39
Regular
"Hello, Mr Freeman!"
Wouldn't it be better to bring uot a game where they both work togetehr more. A co-op game. At least it would add something different to the average Mario Platformer.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.