GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"New playstation 2 cheat website"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 22/03/05 at 02:37
Regular
"new website"
Hey, i have managed to make a playstation 2 cheat website.
It is not the same as other cheat websites though. In fact, it could be to your advantage. You cannot click on A-Z to get your cheats. Instead you e-mail me (e-mail address is on site) and I will send you all of the cheats that I could possibly get on the specific ps2 game that you wanted cheats for. I almost always e-mail you back on the first day, but sometimes it may take up to a maximum of three days. It is a great site, you should go and check it out. The site is www.maxpages.com/acheater
When I am all done of the website it will be called www.acheater.com
but for now just visit the first site, it will work.
Thank-you
Tue 22/03/05 at 21:14
Regular
"new website"
I'v decided to change things a bit:
This site is a last resort cheat site, it is for people who can't find cheats and have no where else to go. That seems to be the types of e-mails I have been getting anyway. Thanks
Tue 22/03/05 at 21:08
Regular
"wa hay"
it's an good idea but the site won't last for long. If you want to go on a cheat site then go on one that is made by a company.This will be a lot better because the site will be updated a lot by lots of people.I'm not saying that your not going to update it but people don't always want to get cheats they might want to get cheats and read a review or watch videos or even download videos.That's what a great game website should be like.
Tue 22/03/05 at 20:42
Regular
"new website"
i never took that long yet, the longest yet was 8 hours or so. Just use this site as a last resort then. Even if you have to wait, if you cant find a cheat anywhere else then you will get it here. If you don't believe me well, that is to bad because you won't know unless you try it.
Tue 22/03/05 at 17:50
Regular
"The definitive tag"
So you want people to wait up to three days for their cheats when they could find them somewhere else in a few minutes. Oh dear oh dear. How will this ever work.
Tue 22/03/05 at 15:50
Regular
it is completly repetetive and just plain annoying.
Tue 22/03/05 at 15:31
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Or of course people could just go to Gamefaqs and get the information they need within a few minutes
Tue 22/03/05 at 14:51
Regular
"new website"
What is annoying about it ?
Tue 22/03/05 at 14:35
Regular
ps2_player_kyle wrote:
> I am only 15 years old and I don't even know how to make a virus lol.
> Anwsering stridmans remark. Well all I am saying is that the website
> is virus free. It already has lots of visitors and non of them told
> me about any problems. If somebody could tell me a way to make it so
> that it has no people putting a virus in it, like a virus control or
> something then I will do that if it makes you trust me more.

Ok, to know eniterly how to make your website 100% safe you do not need to look into the defence..
Also he did not jsut say about viruses but about scams as well, i may look into your site though.

Most annoying web page i have ever been on sorry.
Tue 22/03/05 at 14:05
Regular
"We are the best"
ps2_player_kyle wrote:
> I am only 15 years old and I don't even know how to make a virus lol.
> Anwsering stridmans remark.

well im 16, and its easy, seeming as you have the whole net in front of you
Tue 22/03/05 at 14:00
Regular
"new website"
I am only 15 years old and I don't even know how to make a virus lol.
Anwsering stridmans remark. Well all I am saying is that the website is virus free. It already has lots of visitors and non of them told me about any problems. If somebody could tell me a way to make it so that it has no people putting a virus in it, like a virus control or something then I will do that if it makes you trust me more.
By the way GT4 is awsome!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.