GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"KILL BILL VOL.2 Certificate TBC!?!?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 15/04/04 at 21:50
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
I just saw an advert for Kill Bill Vol.2 and it said it was Certificate 18 but next to it it said "TBC" does this mean that there is the slightest chance in hell that it could be a 15? I thought "TBC" meant To Be Confirmed so if that's true and it's on the advert does that mean they haven't decided it's an 18 yet and I may actually be able to see it if it's a 15? Ohhh I feel tingly.
Thu 15/04/04 at 21:50
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
I just saw an advert for Kill Bill Vol.2 and it said it was Certificate 18 but next to it it said "TBC" does this mean that there is the slightest chance in hell that it could be a 15? I thought "TBC" meant To Be Confirmed so if that's true and it's on the advert does that mean they haven't decided it's an 18 yet and I may actually be able to see it if it's a 15? Ohhh I feel tingly.
Thu 15/04/04 at 21:51
Regular
"Teal'c"
No. It is an 18. If they have said otherwsie, they are incorrect.
Thu 15/04/04 at 22:00
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
Hmmm crap, they shouldn't have put "TBC" next to the rating then! It's misleading...*cries*
Thu 15/04/04 at 22:19
Regular
"That's right!"
Er... why are you so bothered? Are you scared that if it's a 15 you won't like it as much?

Or are you worried about getting knocked back at the cinema? Aw, does poor Cubist only look 12 years old? Awwww.
Thu 15/04/04 at 22:49
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
No I want it to be a 15 so I can see it. I'm 16 so they still ask me for ID for 18's. The "TBC" next to the certificate though gave me a glimmer of hope that it may be a 15 and I may get to see it at the cinema because damn do I want to :D
Thu 15/04/04 at 23:02
Regular
"Twenty quid."
TBC = Tough Boobies Cub!st
Thu 15/04/04 at 23:04
Regular
Now....how come you can get into bars and clubs with your man friend 'X'...but can't get in to see an 18 rated movie? Err bull sh*t much!
Thu 15/04/04 at 23:46
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
Simple, I go to bars and clubs with 20+ year olds, it's dark and they don't really care aslong as you pay. I go to the cinema with mates my own age. It's less convincing and they don't slip up as much.
Thu 15/04/04 at 23:55
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
I would go and see it, but i think not seeing the first one would put me at a disadvantage.
Fri 16/04/04 at 00:01
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
Buy the first on DVD then like me. Only a few days till it comes out :D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.