GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"KILL BILL VOL.2 Certificate TBC!?!?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 15/04/04 at 21:50
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
I just saw an advert for Kill Bill Vol.2 and it said it was Certificate 18 but next to it it said "TBC" does this mean that there is the slightest chance in hell that it could be a 15? I thought "TBC" meant To Be Confirmed so if that's true and it's on the advert does that mean they haven't decided it's an 18 yet and I may actually be able to see it if it's a 15? Ohhh I feel tingly.
Fri 16/04/04 at 16:59
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
I'm just going out but quickly checkign the forums and I agree with everything Mojojojo has said. He's right.
Fri 16/04/04 at 12:46
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
MoJoJoJo wrote:
> What the hell are you smoking? First club I went to, Ikon when I was
> 16 (quite possibly the worst place in the country) - I doubt if there
> were ANY over 18s in there. If you look about 12, then no chance, but
> to say they don't let you in if you look underage is just plain
> stupidity.

Well, Ikon (I take it you mean the Newcastle one) is a totally different story. That one in Bigg Market I guess will be the same. A *good* club like Shindig (not that I'm a clubber) and the like will be lot more selective. Clubs like Ikon and the rest couldn't give a damn. They get closed down, they sell to another owner, the cycle starts again.

[edit] Oh, and I've seen people turned away from Cuba Cuba (the rock nightclub) because they were underage. They looked ok to me.
Fri 16/04/04 at 12:40
Regular
"That's right!"
What the hell are you smoking? First club I went to, Ikon when I was 16 (quite possibly the worst place in the country) - I doubt if there were ANY over 18s in there. If you look about 12, then no chance, but to say they don't let you in if you look underage is just plain stupidity.
Fri 16/04/04 at 12:19
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
MoJoJoJo wrote:
> and they'll let
> most lads in if they're dressed right and don't look like they're
> about to start trouble.

But not if they are plainly and obviously underage. Say a babyfaced 17 year old for example. Its not worth them getting a heavy fine over.
Fri 16/04/04 at 12:17
Regular
"That's right!"
Cubist is right, sort of. It IS easier to get into an over 18s club than it is to buy an 18 rated video or get into an 18 rated film, because when you don't exactly dress up to go to the cinema, do you?

"That's utter b******t, any club with an ounce of class will require ID if you don't look old enough."

Hell no, if you're a lass you'll get in no matter what (unless someone's holding you up to stop you passing out) and they'll let most lads in if they're dressed right and don't look like they're about to start trouble.
Fri 16/04/04 at 12:11
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
swander wrote:
> Just do what everyone else does - don't see it at the Odeon, go to
> some crappy two-screen cinema that doesn't care.

Heh, I rememeber going to see "Colours" Whan I was fourteen at the local Odeon. I've never had a problem getting into places or getting booze.
Fri 16/04/04 at 12:07
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
Just do what everyone else does - don't see it at the Odeon, go to some crappy two-screen cinema that doesn't care.
Fri 16/04/04 at 11:12
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
Icaruss wrote:
> Cub!st wrote:
> Simple, I go to bars and clubs with 20+ year olds, it's dark and
> they
> don't really care aslong as you pay.
>
> That's utter b******t, any club with an ounce of class will require
> ID if you don't look old enough.

Lol but I was with a 4 20+ year olds and I just stood between them all and walked in while one of them talked to two of the bouncers. They ar "regulars". What can I say? It worked.

As for Don Rocco's post I think you're right. I reallllly want to see the second *crosses fingers*
Fri 16/04/04 at 00:36
Regular
"None Stored"
It is actually essential that you see the second. The first was superb.
Fri 16/04/04 at 00:21
Regular
"gsybe you!"
No, Cubist's chums stare down the bouncers and then turn inti giant umbrellas.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.