GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Where are the staffies?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 11/11/06 at 13:50
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Just a quick question asking where the general staffies are in the forums. I know there's plenty of mods (we're all doing fine) but sometimes it nice to have a little discussion with the people who run the place generally.

How are you guys?

hippyman
Sun 12/11/06 at 17:48
Regular
"Mad as a badger!"
HA, good luck with that one :P Somehow, I can't see that one happening unfortunately! Could be rather amusing though, always worth asking :P
Sun 12/11/06 at 17:28
Regular
I barely survived the last one :) but it would be nice to get the Heal charity some more money at Christmas.

Doh' okay I'll find out her job title one day, maybe at the staff christmas dinner. We are all invited right? *puppy dog eyes*
Sun 12/11/06 at 17:22
Regular
"Mad as a badger!"
Ahhh yes, Miss Leading may well kill me if I were to reveal that secret information...I value my life far to highly to risk that I'm afraid :P Sorry hehe. But yes, certainly, another quiz night would be good or another evening similar!
Sun 12/11/06 at 17:19
Regular
Yeah :) hasnt been this busy since my charity night. I'll have to ask Tony if we can do another quiz before Christmas.

If you see her, tell Miss Leading I said hi, which reminds me, what's her job title? We tried guessing it but we never figured it out and she wouldnt tell us :(
Sun 12/11/06 at 17:11
Regular
"Mad as a badger!"
With all the new users and all the new threads coming on all the time, I think we will need to have people on here!
Sun 12/11/06 at 17:09
Regular
Excellent :) that would be great.
Sun 12/11/06 at 17:05
Regular
"Mad as a badger!"
Well hello! Like I said in the other thread...we are around and about...wandering like the wind and all that. Don't usually get a chance to come on at the weekends unless at work, and during the week it gets a bit hectic.

I'm sure I will be able to muster some team spirit up in the office, try and get some people on here more often for some chats with you all!
Sat 11/11/06 at 13:50
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Just a quick question asking where the general staffies are in the forums. I know there's plenty of mods (we're all doing fine) but sometimes it nice to have a little discussion with the people who run the place generally.

How are you guys?

hippyman

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.