GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Under Siege 2"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 15/04/04 at 17:09
Regular
"None Stored"
Who watched it last night? It's an absolute classic. We need more films like that, there are to many films that try and make you think these days.
Fri 16/04/04 at 14:02
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Cyclone wrote:
> That girl had nice breasts.

Had her.
Fri 16/04/04 at 00:22
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Under Siege had Tommy Lee Jones in it.

He was ruined even more.

That girl had nice breasts.

THERE WAS A SECOND?!!

Quality.
Fri 16/04/04 at 00:17
"I love yo... lamp."
This was brilliant.

The plot was awful, really bad and a total rip off of loads of films from the past.

There was no acting.

There was the obligatory unfunny funny black man.

There was excruciating special effects.

There was gory slapstick fights.

There was a train crash.

There was a stealth bomber.

There was the impeccable black suit.

Don't you get it?! Stephen Segal was unwittingly starring in a parody. His thinking it was serious was what put it above Scream in the spoof stakes.
Thu 15/04/04 at 22:15
Regular
"That's right!"
You people just don't get it - it's TOO good to be good. It's so bad that it is, in fact, amazing.

"T!ts to die for..."

Classic lines like that make it a classic flick.
Thu 15/04/04 at 17:47
"Darth Vader 3442321"
Utter shiite.
Thu 15/04/04 at 17:30
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Under Siege 2 a classic? My ar$e!
Thu 15/04/04 at 17:29
Regular
I rank Stephen Segal on a same level as van Damme. 2 Actors that make me want to rip my eyes out everytime I see their films, truely awful.
Thu 15/04/04 at 17:16
Regular
"None Stored"
I love all his movies, apart from some of his newer ones like Time to Kill (or whatever the hell is was called), I enjoyed Exit Wounds though.
Thu 15/04/04 at 17:12
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Terrible movie, in fact, beyond terrible it's so bad that until now I had successfully removed it from my memory. Pretty much any film with Steven “Leather Face” Segal is bad, but this is truly one of his worse efforts (I use the word "effort" lightly, since Segal never seems to make any effort at anything he'd call Acting.)
Thu 15/04/04 at 17:12
"High polygon count"
Steven Seagal can't act.

I've seen it before, though. I only saw the last 10 minutes last night, and I only left that on because Katherine Heigl is fit.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.