GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"ps3"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 22/03/05 at 16:19
Regular
"wa hay"
ps3, is realy that good. Because when i bought ps2 mag it did not look good it looked like an dvd with a round bump.I wasn't impressed even so i should be.Then I took a look at the xbox 2 this looked nice and slim but the problem I don't like about it was that it looked like the xbox.Tell me what you think about the ps3.
Sat 26/03/05 at 14:42
Regular
"wa hay"
yeah you just have to find the right magazine
Thu 24/03/05 at 20:51
Regular
"The definitive tag"
the triad killer wrote:
> i think that the ps3 looks tacky and i have heared that it IS tacky

I very much hope this is an attempt at humour.
Thu 24/03/05 at 16:12
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Has there been pictures of the ps3 released yet by Sony?
Thu 24/03/05 at 16:11
Regular
"wa hay"
i don't think that the actual ps3 is bad i'm just saying that the look of it will disapoint people.
Thu 24/03/05 at 10:34
Regular
"i own groovy land"
i think that the ps3 looks tacky and i have heared that it IS tacky
Wed 23/03/05 at 10:29
Regular
I wouldn't trust them, seriously. They only know as much as anyone with a basic grasp of the internet does.

At the moment, there are no official units - only specs and rumours.

If you saw any pictures in a magazine, they will be artist's impressions, seeing as the final model designs for all the next gen consoles still have not yet been decided.
Wed 23/03/05 at 10:19
Regular
"wa hay"
i saw it in the official psm2 magazine
Tue 22/03/05 at 22:54
Regular
"The definitive tag"
shamone fool wrote:
> even though it might look bad

Where did you see it expert?
Tue 22/03/05 at 21:15
Regular
": ("
YOU HAVEN'T SEEN IT.
Tue 22/03/05 at 20:12
Regular
"wa hay"
even though it might look bad it's got some excelent good points.It's 10 times powerful than a normal ps2, it's capable of 16 trillion floating piont calculations per second even you won't understand that(unless your some sort of crazy guy) that very big.Aparrantly you don't just have to get discs you can go a download games from the internet.i don't how? if you like the idea of this the ps3 will be coming out until 2006

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.