GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Best internet company e.g. blueyonder?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 15/04/04 at 11:02
Regular
"56 000"
Which internet company do you think is the best and what internet company are you registered to?

I am registered to telewest broadband. The most efficient has to be blueyonder and I don't like freeserve as they are tacky.
Mon 17/05/04 at 16:20
Regular
"I crashed into a va"
Netservices PLC = rubbish
Sun 16/05/04 at 22:43
Regular
Blueyonder have the best contention ratio as it is 20:1 and with nearly all others it is 50:1. I dont know about NTL though.
Sun 16/05/04 at 15:16
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
NTL for dialup every time.
Sun 16/05/04 at 15:16
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Pipex seem to be the cat's nads.
Fri 14/05/04 at 13:57
Regular
i like blueyonder they are going to upgrade their broadband connections so that if you have 1Mb broadband then you will get 1.5Mb for the same price
Thu 15/04/04 at 20:06
Regular
"Digging!"
I personally use Pipex. Very good ISP.

Oh, and I have a mate who uses freeola and they seem to provide a quality service.
Thu 15/04/04 at 11:02
Regular
"56 000"
Which internet company do you think is the best and what internet company are you registered to?

I am registered to telewest broadband. The most efficient has to be blueyonder and I don't like freeserve as they are tacky.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.