GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Ciao"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 14/04/04 at 17:46
Regular
"Not a Jew"
In case you didn't already know I am flying over to Nottingham tomorrow for a wedding, and staying until Sunday night. So that's why I won't be here, just in case you wondered. Which you probably won't.
And another thing, whatever happened to Gamesgirl when she said she was leaving for India? Did she get gored by an elephant or something?

Oh, and if you live in Nottingham give me your address and I can firebomb your house. Alternatively tell me if it is a hopsitiable place or a blight on the earth.
Danke schon.
Thu 15/04/04 at 09:40
Regular
"SOUP!"
I've made over £50 from Ciao, and I got some free (communist flavour) chewing gum to test out.
Wed 14/04/04 at 21:29
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
What if I support a Nottingham based football team, but do not live there?
Wed 14/04/04 at 21:05
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
Oh and bye for now Roj, as for your queeries about Nottingham lets just say I wouldn't go there.
Wed 14/04/04 at 21:04
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
I've got about £9 on my Ciao account. I'm waiting till i get about £10 to get the money though. Wow! That's enough for a cinema trip!
Wed 14/04/04 at 20:36
Regular
"bit of a brain"
You have recieved 8 pence for your review of Ballpoint Pen. This will be accredited to your ciao account, which we use to fund communist activity in the former Soviet Union.
Congratulations.
Wed 14/04/04 at 20:33
Regular
I'm from nottingham.
Wed 14/04/04 at 20:20
"I love yo... lamp."
Mystique and Belldandy are from Nottingham. I also have an Uncle there. Worry muchly.
Wed 14/04/04 at 18:52
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
RoJ wrote:
> And another thing, whatever happened to Gamesgirl when she said she
> was leaving for India? Did she get gored by an elephant or
> something?

She must have died,she's no longer on msn..
Wed 14/04/04 at 18:42
"period drama"
Dirty red.
Wed 14/04/04 at 18:14
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
Hope you have a good time at the wedding RoJ. :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.