GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Oh My God..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 14/04/04 at 13:08
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
I am waiting for Macolm In The Middle on Sky One but first I have to suffer through Gamezville and my god where do they get their audience?!?! There is this kid on the right of the screen wearign a red shirt and he's standing there quite happily fondling himself on national television. Eughhh! Why? WHY!? WHY!!!?
Wed 14/04/04 at 13:26
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
monkey_man wrote:
> You've got a long wait - it was on this morning. Unless it's
> magically on again later. I just don't know, or care.

yeh I saw Malcolm In The Middle and Futurama this morning. They were both repeats so I hope they're not going to repeat those repeats at 2:00pm and 3:00pm. I got to go out at 3:00pm anyway though. Hmph:(
Wed 14/04/04 at 13:21
Regular
"£77k - muahahahah"
It is - 2pm :)
Wed 14/04/04 at 13:20
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
You've got a long wait - it was on this morning. Unless it's magically on again later. I just don't know, or care.
Wed 14/04/04 at 13:18
Regular
"£77k - muahahahah"
DD 0wned! I'm waiting for Malc and Futurama :)
Wed 14/04/04 at 13:18
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Ali G 1 & 2 - what a couple of c*cks. Bring back Patrick Moore's floaty head!
Wed 14/04/04 at 13:17
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Dominic Diamond is god............well better then the muppets hosting gamezville anyway.
Wed 14/04/04 at 13:15
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Pandaemonium wrote:
> Dominic Diamond

He was on that show before Gamepad this morning - Gadgets and Stuff. Yeah, he's a minus for any show.
Wed 14/04/04 at 13:13
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
The old Gamesmaster episodes were on Challenge TV lately, right before Takeshi's Castle!

I like that the channel describes the mental state of the viewers.
Wed 14/04/04 at 13:13
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
monkey_man wrote:
> and that was because they got Patrick
> Moore to insult children.

On a minus, they had Dominic Diamond on. And that other numpty whos name escapes me (Dexter Fletcher?)
Wed 14/04/04 at 13:12
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
And yeah, Gamepad sucks all the balls in the world. The only good games show ever was Gamemaster, and that was because they got Patrick Moore to insult children.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.